Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Any deals out there on hard tails for a newbie mate for around £500-£650
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

Large with rock shox and juicey 3's or equivalents. That sort of spec or would consider second hand. What have you seen. Cheers.

0091paddy
    Free Member

Carrera Fury.

big-chief-96
    Free Member

you could build ihm something on the cheap. One-one frame, juicy 3's, revelations or dart's etc. etc.

Its what im doing for myself and its turning out nicley 😀

grumm
    Free Member

pauls cycles are normally good for that kind of thing.

andrewy33
    Free Member

I recommended my boss a bike on wiggle, he is happy with it and I got 10% of the purchase price in vouchers. 😀 Depends what you pal likes though.

TheFopster
    Free Member

+1 for Carrera Fury. Amazing bike for the price. I bought one and no regrets (though will admit to considering swapping most bits over to an on-one frame, but that's the fashion police for you…).
    😕

GJP
    Free Member

Paulscycles.co.uk always have a good selection of new older models heavily discounted

Gordy
    Free Member

My local shop's got their January sale on. Clicky for the page that's about your price range.

The-Tall-Man
    Free Member

What about a large black chameleon from your shed? or has that been sold already!

mrben100
    Free Member

Have to second/third pauls cycles can, pick up high spec 08 and 09 bikes heavily discounted. Just need to sometimes be lucky with sizing.

tails
    Free Member

please please please buy manwells spesh off him.

mrben100
    Free Member

http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b0s2p1539

Not a recommendation, just an example of some of the possible savings.

takisawa2

This would be nice for £599…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Edinburgh bike co op stuff is great value for money

bullheart
    Free Member

Cannot believe how good value this is:

http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebwPNLqrymode.a4p?f%5FProductID=10831&f%5FFullProductVersion=1&f%5FSupersetQRY=C416&f%5FSortOrderID=1&f%5Fbct=c012372c012370

Buy it, swap all the bits onto an Inbred frame and you're laughing…

Gordy
    Free Member

I've got one already. Why do you say swap over to an inbred frame?

TheSwede
    Free Member

well I found him a brand new marin on ebay. 2010 model eldridge. rrp is £999. £600. Hes well chuffed. Hes grown a beard and is on the hunt for some spd sandles.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Any deals out there on hard tails for a newbie mate for around £500-£650’ is closed to new replies.