Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Any chance of some pics from your rides today people as i cant ride as im sick
  • cannondaleking
    Free Member

Anyone got any good pics from there ride today to cheer me up as iv’e had another glandular fever break down and can hardly do anything at just went to the bike shop to say hi 3 min ride took me 15 mins and had to sit down for an hour when i got there its like some ones put my body though 24hr enduro ragged it and forgot to tell me that :cry:plus they though in joint and stomach pain and a pounding head for good measure the bar stewards

any back to topic anyone get any good pics out in the sun 😀

mboy
    Free Member

LOL

If it makes you feel any better, I’m in a similar boat. Don’t think I’ve got glandular fever, but I’ve got the worst flu/cough/cold bug I’ve had in yonks, it’s knocked me out for a week now, I’ve spent most of that in bed, I can’t even look at a bike as I know I’d get to the end of the street before breaking down and coughing my guts up!

Managed an hour helping de-jungle the garden earlier though, about the best I’ve done all week, so things are on the up!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Here you go…

A couple of #Rocketdog inspired shots.

Nipped out for a couple of hours on the Singlespeed around Delamere..

How much fun are dry, dusty trails???? 🙂

nosemineb
    Free Member

15m road ride with the boy. Took us 2 hours and a pub stop….
    .. he isnt 7 yet! Well proud, he is to as its the furthest he has ridden. 😀

Clover

Hey, I am counting down the minutes until I can shut the shop and ride home. Thanks for reminding me that I am lucky!

Hope you’re fixing ok. Sorry I haven’t got a ride photo but I have got a nice picture of one of my lambs (I do ride up to see them):

[/url]
    sheep_lamb by BeateKubitz, on Flickr[/img]

Bunnyhop

Clover – that is absolutely gorgeous.

My friend Mo has some Jacobs, I went for a cuddle the other day to get my sheep fix.

cannondaleking – sorry to hear you’re poorly. We don’t ride until tomorrow, so if I can remember I’ll post up a picture then.

Sandwich

The local farmers have taken an injection out about my sheep fixes!

Going out for a late ride, they’re less vigilant then 😈

cannondaleking
    Free Member

cool pics guys more more more please 8)

hope you getting better too Mboy im loving the painkillers at mo codine rules for making you feel better just wish i had some energy 😥

oldnpastit

Sorry, not from today but last week. A quick cheeky ride squeezed in before work while shipped out to a far-flung office in a sunny California. Hope you get better, sounds really unpleasant.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Today was a wonderful, beautiful, life-affirming day to be out on the bike:

Get well soon OP.

geoffj

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

Get well soon. Its horrible out there, you’re not missing anything.

Tracey

Not going out till tomorrow so some from last Sunday

Some more here

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m588/traceylawton1/Biking/Wharncliffe%20May%202012/

Sandwich

As promised earlier, from a quick trip around Alton Water this evening.

Shadow of my former self by Hamster, on Flickr

Orwell bridge by Hamster, on Flickr

Vortexracing

Borrowdale bash from today, brill ride

P1040483 by eastham_david, on Flickr

P1040480 by eastham_david, on Flickr

P1040472 by eastham_david, on Flickr

P1040481 by eastham_david, on Flickr

P1040475 by eastham_david, on Flickr

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Ghost rider.

Great pic Sandwich

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Sorry to hear about your illness,it really sucks being ill in this weather,hope the recovery doesn’t take to long, here’s one from a top day out in the Yorkshire Dales,not a cloud in the sky 🙂

mboy
    Free Member

Sod this, even if I kill myself (or more likely cough my lungs back up) I’m going out on a ride somewhere tomorrow… If you don’t see me on here again by tomorrow night, it’s been nice knowing you all! 😉

Sandwich

Great pic Sandwich

Why thank you. I was using my best point and shoot with the phone using its HDR setting. It was the only thing that I thought might look good as the rest of the ride hadn’t been very photo friendly.

Scapegoat

I’m riding tomorrow, but here’s a reminder of what the weather threw at us about a month ago

foxyboy
    Free Member

Awesome photos of the lake district you dont get many days like that up there to be honest.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

thanks guys loving the pics sandwich im not that far from you im over in Lowestoft will have to get over there some time to try your trail and Tracy those rocky trails look so nice just wish suffolk had some trails like that and bustaspoke those open hills look so cool just wish i was feeling even 10% of my normal self so i could go spin im just really hoping it passes in time for mayhem my last bout in 2010 took nearly 3 weeks to start getting over it 😥

really appreciate the pics guys and girls

foxyboy
    Free Member

I have emailed some photos of my ride yesterday to cheer you up!

Bucko

Dartmoor last tuesday, hoping for more of the same tomorrow.

Get well soon

postierich
    Free Member

Its a myth that it rains in the !Disrict

hugor
    Free Member

Today at the Long Mynd

Yes that’s right 30 degrees!!

stewartc
    Free Member

This mornings climb to Ngong Ping, very hot even at 9:30am.

rOcKeTdOg

more flying by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

into the darkness by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

Wasn’t saturday’s weather fab? 37 miles, girls in their summer best, everyone smiling, icecreams in the park and a proper silly cyclists tan 🙂

globalti
    Free Member

Sandwich

Cannondaleking that’s one of the few I ride with no cheekiness involved. GIve me a shout when you want to go exploring, e-mail in profile.

excitable1
    Free Member

Couple of images of some Cheeky Peaks above Ladybower on a day that was far too hot for biking anyway…..

Get well soon !

excitable1
    Free Member

Do know what…. ferk it, I can’t get my flikr images, the sun is shining and I’ll be ferked if I’m spending anymore time sat at this crap computer. I shall try again later !

colournoise

Only a little flat easy ride today for me to test the ticker – first time out after last weekend’s little scare. At least the weather was good.

slainte 😀 rob

excitable1
    Free Member

d45yth
    Free Member

A few pics from a trip to the Scottish Highlands this weekend. Amazing trip! Hope you’re better soon.

forest2
    Free Member

amazing pics looks amazing , where in the highlands was that

Gary_C

A few pics from a trip to the Scottish Highlands this weekend

Torridon?

d45yth
    Free Member

Yeah, it was a ride near Torridon. We stayed in the youth hostel but there is a free campsite too. Weather was great…I wouldn’t fancy doing it when it’s bleak though.

A few more:

jruk
    Free Member

Made an early trip up to Dartmoor yesterday morning and it was stunning. Took this at the top of the cleave looking towards Hound Tor.

IMAG0252 by jruk*, on Flickr

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Any chance of some pics from your rides today people as i cant ride as im sick’ is closed to new replies.