Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • any body ridden cannock chase this week ? and is it rideable?
  • paulo6624
    Free Member

hi guys, any one ridden cannock this week, supposed to be there tommorow but weather is putting our friend off a little bit, what are the ground conditions like at the moment? your comments greatly appreciated.

thanks Paulo

tazzymtb

conditions were fine over the weekend, smattering of snowy icy stuff and very fast. The forecast has given heavy snow warnings for there for tomorrow though so watch out for polar bears and penguins.

paulo6624
    Free Member

not to mention any yeti’s, boom boom, thanks for that mate

snakebite
    Free Member

was out nightriding last night, stepping stones frozen over, me an scruff tried to ride it, I got wet, not nice when its -9. trails are in top fettle and dry, hard and fast, perfect really!

tall_martin

I was down on Sunday. I came a cropper on the first entry to the woods on follow the dog and some of the climbs were a bit icy- good fun:)

paulo6624
    Free Member

thanks for your input guys, looks like its ice skating at cannock tommorow then

scruff
    Free Member

Its frozen solid. Snow forecast tonight and tomorrow, which is nice.

MentalMickey
    Free Member

thanks for your input guys, looks like its ice skating at cannock tommorow then

There’s a thread on here about D.I.Y studded tyres, get yourself down B&Q. 😉

tazzymtb

Snow forecast tonight and tomorrow, which is nice.

oh goody, that’ll make night riding more interesting. My frozen badger knawed corpse will be discovered by ramblers weeks later and they’ll wonder what the funny residues are*

*they’ll be from the infamous chase doggers making use of my still warm, but rapidly cooling body 😯

pop-larkin
    Free Member

You are very wrong tazzy!

tazzymtb

yes I am pop and that’s why you love me;

and the fact that I’m good source of bike maintenance for your ever changing fleet;

and the fact that you are letting me guide you and some of your mates* into the deep dark woods………..

mwhahahahahahahaha

*unless you all girl out because of the cold 😆

Mugboo

I went on Monday at it was perfect.

A beautiful sunny day and plenty of grip from my High Rollers.

Enjoy 😉

scruff
    Free Member

Snowed a bit last night, currently snowing on and off.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘any body ridden cannock chase this week ? and is it rideable?’ is closed to new replies.