Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • any body own a stumpy expert evo carbon 2013?
  • paulo6624
    Free Member

Got my eye on one of these but as yet havnt been able to see one in the flesh,does anyone own one and if so what’s your opinion, also post a pic if you have one as I’m really not sure about the Orange and blue thing.
    All the pics and clips that Google comes up with do not show the bike in a good light.

Cheers

cyclewerx

I ride with a guy who has one and he loves it. He had one a few years ago then got rid and went through a couple of other bikes, he has returned to an Evo because it says its all the bike he needs, nimble and fast through singletrack and can take plenty of the big stuff. He’s a very good rider as well so really puts it through its paces.
    IMO the orange and blue looks really good as well.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’m sure when we had the show me you one bike for it all thread there was a carbon stumpy?

I remember the orange and blue colour and thinking it looked really good.

honourablegeorge

Looks great to me

honourablegeorge
    yen
    Free Member

I had a quick go on one yesterday. The first thing that struck was the weight. Its felt really light but i guess thats to be expected for a carbon frame. I didn’t think the colour was too bad but its personal taste.

paulo6624
    Free Member

Cheers guys off to try one out Tommorow fingers x I’ll like it.

JCL
    Free Member

Have fun. Fastest bike I’ve ever ridden.

paulo6624
    Free Member

done and dusted, looks far better in the flesh, and in comparison to a lot of other brands very well specced for the price.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

So are you having one?

renton
    Free Member

Pics please!! Did you get a good deal on it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘any body own a stumpy expert evo carbon 2013?’ is closed to new replies.