Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any Australian Football League (AFL) fans on STW??
  • psychle
    Free Member

The AFL Grand Final kicks off at around 05:30 tomorrow morning on ESPN if you're up for it, should be a cracker of a game… get thee to your local Walkabout and experience one of Australias finest sporting events 8)

C'MON THE MIGHTY SAINTS!! 43 years is too long to wait for a Premiership 😥 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Dude The Cats are going to break your heart 😀

psychle
    Free Member

I hope not… it should be a close, hard fought game, probably decided in the end by a bit of luck I reckon… I just hope it goes our way 🙂

pstokes99
    Free Member

Although not an Australian I used to follow teh VFL/AFL quite closely, but have lost touch in recent years. Might just watch the game – I'll be up shortly after teh start with teh kids anyway – from what I've read, on paper at least, it could be close.

Do they still hold a game (more of an exhibition game TBH) at the Oval (Kennington) in October?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It's better than soccer, that's for sure! Not so keen on their penchant for tight shorts and wife beater vests, though!

smogmonster

Have followed the Carlton Blues ever since it used to be on channel 4, though ive been keeping an eye on Hawthorn recently as well seeing as im moving over to Tasmania in the next few months – they play quite a few games in Tassie as the State Govt sponsors them. Looking forward to some live games when we get there.

Pigface
    Free Member

Cats do it 😀 Psychle that would be 44 years 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any Australian Football League (AFL) fans on STW??’ is closed to new replies.