Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Anxiety dreams
  • Harry_the_Spider

What wakes you up in a cold sweat?

Mine is that I’ve got to sit my finals and I’ve not revised… despite me graduating in 1992.

slowjo
    Free Member

Snap despite graduating in 1983!

DezB
    Free Member

Nearly always dreams about old girlfriends..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IanMunro
    Free Member

Double snap on the finals one!

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

me too on the finals, weird that.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I often have really bad dreams about my first house and my first job.

In most cases, the house is haunted and I’ve had to move back there from my current house due to financial problems. Strange stuff.

Nipper99
    Free Member

i thought it was just me on the whole finals thing!! 1999.

wors

I used to have dreams about random things but it always ended up with me in a kind of pissed up state. Couldn’t walk, falling over, no balance type of thing. Dunno what it meant.

Harry_the_Spider

I went through a stage of “needing a poo on a bus” dreams. Very odd… I don’t go on buses.

McHamish
    Free Member

I get that dream about having to sit finals…I either haven’t revised or haven’t been to any lectures! I graduated 10 years ago!

singletrackmind

I often wake or am woken by a recuring nightmare.
    It doesnt happen too often but when it does i wake up and feel very purterbed.

Something comes into my room at night and shakes the bed , up and down or rolls it left and right . Sometimes its just the end being lifted up and shaken , sometimes the whole bed .

Its not too often , but scary when it happens.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

snap on the finals one… except I only sit mine in a couple of months time!!!

jools182
    Free Member

I have the exam dream too
    Go in there having done no revision whatsoever, its not nice

Harry_the_Spider

snap on the finals one… except I only sit mine in a couple of months time!!!

Well… prepare yourself for a lifetime of nightmares. I just hope that you get a good job to pay for the therapy.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What wakes you up in a cold sweat?

Nicotine withdrawal.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

also after the puffer you wake up thinking you have just slipped on the ice… although for some reason i quite like when that happens 😯

_tom_
    Free Member

I’ve had the dreams worrying about revising for uni exams, then realised I graduated almost a year ago 😀 It’s like waking up on a Saturday then realising you don’t have to go to work, but better 🙂

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Lordy!

I thought I was the only person who had the finals one. Amazing that it’s so common (among this particular demographic anyway).

I used to have one where there was a room in my house that I was scared to enter, sometimes it would be a whole wing or corridor.

Man – I need therapy.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Anxiety dreams’ is closed to new replies.