Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • Anthrax Conspiracy Theories Anyone ??
  • TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Human rights dogooders would never allow it 🙁

Zedsdead
    Free Member

"i was just looking for conspiracy theories. not a row about judgemental ####s, personal experience and failed government policy"

LOL did you really expect anything else?

So, what's your conspiracy theory?

hoykalot
    Free Member

don,t have one. that is why i asked

Drac

i was just looking for conspiracy theories. not a row about judgemental ####s, personal experience and failed government policy

It's called a conversation.

meehaja
    Free Member

Alcohol is a greater drain on the NHS, Alcohol damages more families and relationships, Alcohol is a factor in more crimes than any other individual identifiable factor. Lets put anthrax in alcohol and see how casual you are about human life? no one chooses to be an addict, no one thinks it will happen to them, but one small slip can change your life forever. also, I think you're getting confused between the difference between a user and an addict. Media stereotypes of "smackhead criminals robbing grannies and eating babies for a fix", are often quite different from reality. Sure, there are some that fit the image, there are also plenty of people with jobs who use opiates recreationally, there are plenty of addicts with severe health problems who use opiates as pain relief and become addicted. There are plenty of people who genuinly are trying to give up, but its not as straightforward as simply not injecting anymore.

To be honest, everyone is welcome to their opinion, and plenty of people have some fairly horrific opinions in my opinion (just read the mail!) but when we start killing people or glorifying/justifying their killings based on their lifestyle choice aren't we no better than the fascist regime that our grandparents fought to protect us from? Whats next?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Zedsdead – Member

Interesting idea TJ.

If it were made available then how do you see these people contributing to society? Would they be able to contribute or would they spend all day using? And would we need a network of carers to oversee all of this?

That's a geniune qeustion by the way.

They will eat and shop and so on – and spend the rest of the time sitting on the sofa being very very dull indeed. Giro + enough smack = quiet boring useless junkie. still a drain on society – just a much smaller one. They will have less health problems as well.

I personally believe that that approach would reduce the number of addicts as you would remove all the rebellion and excitement of the illegality and kids would see that lifestyle for the dull waste of time it is. Even if it doesn't from a purely pragmatic point of view it would reduce crime and cost the country less.

Most junkies would like to be able to function more or less normally and indeed there are many who do – its because they function well that no one hers about them.

Heroin does not cause the health problems that alcohol does nor the violence and so on – its lack of heroin that causes junkies to commit crime. A junkie who has had their fix will just gouch on the sofa being no trouble to anyone.

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Not even worth discussing anything with Jabba and he's beliefs.

Which part is not even worth a discussion because im not the one saying they are better off dead just that i have no sympathy for them as most turn into little crime waves to feed their addiction. And generally honest people suffer because of it. As far as i am aware what i have stated is an absolute fact. Off the fence now drac. If you or a family member was a victim of a violent crime that was a result of a junkie trying to rob said person for cash to get their fix what would your stance be then?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Jabba – how about finding ways to reduce the problem? Prohibition has not worked,

Its easy to condemn – its harder to find solutions

Drac

If you or a family member was a victim of a violent crime that was a result of a junkie trying to rob said person for cash to get their fix what would your stance be then?

Same as it is now, I've had cases with these people they have a problem they need help. I'd be angry but there's plenty crime committed by those that don't have a drug problem too.

Sorry I got names mixed up hoykalot is the one not worth discussing with.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I can see valid points there TJ.

What about children? Many of these junkies have kids – who looks after them? Who brings them up with proper values and respect?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

One would hope that a less chaotic lifestyle with a bit more money around ( 'cos they get the smack without spending the giro) would give the kids a better chance.

jabbathehut
    Free Member

TJ i completely agree that if there was a workable solution to reduce the problem then it should be embraced and i also believe that if a person really wants help to get rid of an addiction and better their own life and others then again they should be given every scrap of help to do this.

Prohibition – has it ever worked? But in all honesty can you see any government legalising drugs? Your idea has a lot of validity. Makes me think of one of the seasons of The Wire where drugs were legalised to certain areas.

What that does'nt mean is i have sympathy for said junkies because the very first time they injected they knew exactly what they were doing and more often than not the consequences of that action.

jahwomble
    Free Member

"Yep and wait until you are burgled and your bikes and all youre expensive gear are nicked to pay for their drugs. I'm sure you will have loads of compassion for their situation then. "

Have been, that's why I have insurance. All new for old, did me a huge favor in the long run, saved me having to mince about spouting reactionary Daily Mail style nonsense and banging my blood pressure through the roof as well.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

LOL @ jahwomble 😀 ……..shame you don't post as often as you used to.

thomthumb
    Free Member

What that does'nt mean is i have sympathy for said junkies because the very first time they injected they knew exactly what they were doing and more often than not the consequences of that action.

just like anyone who ever smoked a cigarette/ drank a beer?

nina
    Free Member

it's broken britain! BROKEN!

loving the http://www.singledailytrackmailworld.com right now. I wish I could be so happy with everything in life and so sure of myself that nothing bad ever was going to go into my body….ever…

pricks

MrsToast
    Free Member

😆

It's true, I've always thought Sound of White Noise was their best album, I get into fights over it at work with my manager about that. Not physical fights, mind.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I wish I could be so happy with everything in life …..

Do what I do, when I feel there might be a risk that I might start to feel sorry for myself ……….I remind myself how lucky I am not to have ended up an alcoholic or drug user. I could easily have become either or both, if my life had taken different turns……and I have known people who were not so lucky 😐

nina
    Free Member

don't get me wrong ernie, everything at the moment is aces! 🙂 Just never know what may come and people spouting on about how they'd never be this or that and having pride in people dying is pretty messed up imo. i guess the sheltered little dailymailytes have been lucky enough to never know anyone with any problems

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Indeed ernie.

I have lost friends. One to a smack OD ( possibly deliberate)
    One to wine, fags and no food, one to beer, fags and cocaine, one to alcohol and one to auto erotic asphyxiation.

nina
    Free Member

*awaits post about how hoykalot et al knew somebody who was so hooked on benylin they almost lost the X5 so we shouldn't judge until we know all the facts*…..

hoykalot
    Free Member

nina it was calpol and an audi a4 avant but way to recent to discuss

wheelz
    Free Member

It seems that, every time someone offers an extreme opinion, people jump in to accuse them of being a Daily Mail reader, or a middle management BMW driver.

I understand that Nick Griffin chap has some extreme beliefs, but I doubt he reads the Daily Mail. He might drive a BMW though, I suppose.

Why does the fact that hoykalot stated an extreme view automatically make him a someone who hangs around with Benylin addicted X5 drivers?

Is it not even remotely possible that he might not be someone who aspires to a BMW and a middle class existence?

In fact, isn't it more likely for blue collar workers to hold stronger views on drug addicts than white collar workers or middle management, on whose lives addicts maybe have less impact?

I don't agree with what hoykalot said, but I can't quite figure out how people have managed to deduce his preferred daily newspaper and identify that he has a benylin addicted friend who drives a BMW from just one paragraph.

Sherlock Holmes, please step aside!

nina
    Free Member

i think it's the simple maths of

daily mail reader = prick
    hoykalot (and the others) = prick (s)
    hoykalot (and the others) = daily mail reader (s)

now, where's that ruddy meerkat…

hoykalot
    Free Member

once owned a bmw but now drive a citroen C5 estate. don,t really buy newspapers cause they don,t report on uci mountain bike events and definetly working class. what cars do the rest of you drive

nina
    Free Member

X5

hoykalot
    Free Member

nina how very very rude

jabbathehut
    Free Member

nina – my views might not sit well with you and i hate to tell you this but i never ever read the Daily Mail. I have never lost anyone close to drugs but i have a couple of mates who when we were all younger and took quite a lot of pills decided to go further and start shooting up heroin. Theirs and their loved ones lives took a serious turn for the worst.

So make of that what you will but if all u have is to call me a prick then fire away 😀

nina
    Free Member

good mates then?

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Not really but we all hung around together at the time. We all went our seperate ways not long after. Stopped taking pills and grew up a bit.

Why all anger from you??

nina
    Free Member

anger?

jabbathehut
    Free Member

nina – Member

i think it's the simple maths of

daily mail reader = prick
    hoykalot (and the others) = prick (s)
    hoykalot (and the others) = daily mail reader (s)

now, where's that ruddy meerkat…

lots of it there..

nina
    Free Member

not really, like it says it's just maths

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Well that clears that up then 🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Jabba – have you been on here long? that is hardly anger

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Fair point – Bored tonight i guess. 😀

Night all 😀

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Drac

Do what I do, when I feel there might be a risk that I might start to feel sorry for myself ……….I remind myself how lucky I am not to have ended up an alcoholic or drug user. I could easily have become either or both, if my life had taken different turns……and I have known people who were not so lucky

I'll drink to that.

nostoc
    Free Member

Surely muggers and buglars who aren't drug addicts have a greater degree of responsibility for their actions than junkies and therefore deserve something worse than anthrax?

hoykalot
    Free Member

controversial!!!!!!!!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Anthrax Conspiracy Theories Anyone ??’ is closed to new replies.