Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anthem X
  • jet26
    Free Member

Just a quickie – anyone got one?

Am wondering just how racy they are or whether they are all day rideable.

Looking to replace a fuel ex frame but also looking for something reasonably quick that goes up at least as well as it goes down… Seen a few reviews but be good to hear opinions from real world people!

Cheers

James

gonetothehills
    Free Member

The absolute dogs b's – I'm running mine with 100 – 130mm Revs (prefer that to the 100mm Rebas I had on it originally). It's a great all day bike, it's fast, light, handles so well and the suspension works superbly. I don't know that you could go wrong – and it does seem to be well regarded all round. Sure, it's not super sexy, pimpy or a particularly original choice, but it's serious fun to ride.

I just bought the '09 X3, stripped it and built it up from bare frame with my own kit.

daveb
    Free Member

I have an X1 with ZTR Olympic wheels on it and think it is an ace bike. Good for racing but also great for all day rides. Highly recommended

jet26
    Free Member

Cheers guys.

Anymore thoughts anyone?

Yardley_Hastings
    Free Member

as an alternative option I recently got a Rocky Mountain Element as a replacement for (another) broken ETSX frame, fantastic bike. Did the last round of Thetford summer series and Kielder 100 on it, just did everything a bike should. only have limited experience of anthem X but more than happy with the element.

However if I'd had to pay full price for it, then the 50% saving on the anthem would swing it every time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anthem X’ is closed to new replies.