• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Another question for the remote controllerists
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

Off the back of a couple of other threads I’ve decided to get my 9 year old an RTR remote control buggy and have shortlisted three. There’s so much choice I’m baffled as to what would be best. My budget is 140 ish and for that I’m hoping to get a decent buggy with a spare battery or two.
    My shortlist is
    Ecx Boost – Seems the best quality/most robust also has the best electronics & comes with a fast charger and 3400 battery so another 3400 and I’m all set for £140, it’s quite slow though.
    Helion Criterion – It’s the fastest but least robust and has a slow charger, 3000 battery so £140 all in with an extra battery on the plus side it’s Lipo compatable for the future.
    BSD Prime assult – It’s a 1:9 scale which I like, 4wd, has a 3800 battery, slow charger so again £140 with a spare battery.

What should I be thinking about when buying one of these, have I missed any good deals or is this list sound? I’m erring tomward the Boost as it seems like a good, simple, easy to fix car with upgrade potential as stuff breaks? Thanks for any advice in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Another question for the remote controllerists’ is closed to new replies.