Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Warning: Gory images inside. Another one for the conspiracy theorists
  • z1ppy

well there was a thread but I think it’s been modded (dunno why), as you can find it on a search..
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/search.php?q=conspiracy

It’s just sad that ppl have the time & energy to spare, to waste on stuff like this.

trailmonkey

yeah cheers for that link while i was eating lunch.

you might want to put a warning up for the squeamish such as i.

organic355
    Free Member

I got berated when i posted this earlier.

I reported myself and got it deleted.

I advise you do the same before the pitchforks come out!!!!!

alpin
    Free Member

There are no bombers, only patsy.

From the link…. Am disappointed.

Legs do look a bit clean, I’d have expected more blood.

mikey74
    Free Member

TBH I thought the images looked so fake it wasn’t an issue, but point noted. Title amended.

organic355
    Free Member

So wheres the pitchforks then? People were spitting there dummies out about this earlier????

D0NK

So wheres the pitchforks then? People were spitting there dummies out about this earlier????

post lunch (and being friday quite possibly liquid) everyone’s a bit more chilled out?

RustySpanner

organic355 – Member

TBH, I just pity the pair of you.
    Is that good enough? 😀

30 seconds rational thought or an IQ larger than your shoe size would tell you why your ‘theory’ is the work of an idiot.

And there’s no pasty in any of those pictures 🙁

nealglover
    Free Member

30 seconds rational thought or an IQ larger than your shoe size would tell you why your ‘theory’ is the work of an idiot.

This needed repeating 😀

teethgrinder

I have a potty mouth.

Cougar

well there was a thread but I think it’s been modded (dunno why)

It was removed at the request of the OP.

Not entirely sure what to do with this one now. Looks like the thread title’s been amended, at least.

RustySpanner

Why not just get rid?

Adds nothing to the sum of human happiness or knowledge and isn’t even about wheel sizes.

warton
    Free Member

Legs do look a bit clean, I’d have expected more blood.

what do you base this on?

Cougar

Why not just get rid?

Speaking personally, I don’t generally censor content based on opinion (and if we did censor every thread someone reported because they didn’t agree with the content, we’d have a considerably slimmer forum).

It’s clearly a topic which people want to discuss if two separate people have decided to create a thread on it, and arguably if I did delete it someone else would just create another one.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Sometimes the internet appears to be a force for good.
    This isn’t one of them.

RustySpanner

Fair enough, your decision at the end of the day. 🙂

They never seem to end well though, conspiracy theory threads.

IanMunro – Member

This isn’t one of them.

Agreed.

Kevevs
    Free Member

copied your statement for future use cougar.

teethgrinder

I do seem to have a potty mouth, but the sentiment stands.

As for the lack of blood, veins and arteries stretch when limbs are torn, therefore almost self sealing.

allthepies
    Free Member

+1

If I were modding, I’d delete it.

parkesie
    Free Member

Explosions tend to quarterize as they tear and shred your limbs so if your lucky you won’t bleed out quite as fast as if you just had a leg loped off with a chainsaw. A tourniquet applied with in 1st few minutes can save your life. The people who come up with these conspiracy theories that with In 11 frames of video people applied fake blood and took limbs off are morons of the highest order.

piemonster

This isn’t one of them.

+another one

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Another here.

rewski
    Free Member

Poor decision mods.

soobalias
    Free Member

the first part of the url is enough for me to know im not giving it a click.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’m confused. A bunch of pictures from one angle with one group of people all wearing pretty unique clothing, proves something when compared to a picture from a different angle of a different scene with different people in it?

Cougar

copied your statement for future use cougar.

Knock yourself out. I’m more than happy to change my mind on a whim.

Poor decision mods.

Well, no-one’s forcing anyone to click the link, which (now) carries a warning. But fair enough, if that’s how the majority feels (not that you’d know from the number of “reported post” mails we’ve received), here’s what we’ll do instead.

The last time I deleted this thread, it sprung straight back up. So clearly that doesn’t work. So instead, I’ll close it. Then in the unlikely event that the next poster to want to start a thread actually uses the search function first, they’ll see it’s been done.

Happy with your wash?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Warning: Gory images inside. Another one for the conspiracy theorists’ is closed to new replies.