Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Another laptop buying thread – heard of this lot?
  • jimmy

Found the following laptop which fits my requirements and appears to be a bargain. But I’ve never heard of IT247 – has anyone here? feel free to point any issues with the laptop because I can’t see a problem with it…

raptop

mieszko
    Free Member

I bought it today. Looks legit, my brother checked some forums and people write good reviews. There is also a 2.5% discount code somewhere. I should get mine mid week so will report back.

damo2576
    Free Member

I’ve bought from them before – no problems.

cp

Yeah , dads l had a couple of things off there- it it’s pukka…!

Here’s the discount code

Very tempted by this myself….

jimmy

will the laptop cope with Windows 7 OK?

Cougar

It comes with Vista, so I’d say so yes.

Never heard of the supplier, but that’s a very nice spec for the money.

Jamie
    Free Member

will the laptop cope with Windows 7 OK?

Given I put W7 on an old Celeron based laptop for my Mum and it runs fine, I am going to say yes.

cp

Hadn’t actually read the spec of the link before, but wow, that is a deal! It’ll easily run Win7.

Try and put a 64bit version on though to make the most of the 4Gb ram and graphics memory.

mieszko
    Free Member

I think the problem might be the lack of drivers (that’s what my brother said :-P)

Did anyone got an phonecall from them after placing an order to supply a copy of an utility bill to confirm the address? They did not have the Visa verify thingy where You put another password so I assume it’s because of that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Another laptop buying thread – heard of this lot?’ is closed to new replies.