Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Another First – Glentress
  • forge197
    Free Member

On my roll from checking out Drumlanrig, popped over to Glentress yesterday didn't do any trail to it's full conclusion but cruised to the top of Spooky Wood and did the decent down to some point that allowed us to get back to Buzzards easily on the blue.

After a bite to eat down to the lower car park on the Blue and a cruise up to Spooky Wood taking in some red singletrack on the way and back down, doesn't sound much but came just under 20 miles great ride with some lads off the T4/T5 forum what a great days riding really enjoyed it.

Will be going back but here's a couple of video's unedited natural and no music.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BF6EAC46657661EF

BoardinBob

What camera are you using? Footage is decent quality.

vrapan
    Free Member

Jealous 🙂 I need to arrange a trip to GT later this year!

forge197
    Free Member

BoardinBob, Thanks it's a Contour HD 720

vrapan – had a great weekend Glentress and then some DH sessioning at Ae this morning it's been awesome 😀

BillyBull
    Free Member

Keith looks to be enjoying himself. Was due up but had to play rugby. Injured again.

forge197
    Free Member

Yes I think he did.

Bad injured?

BillyBull
    Free Member

Shouldn't play rugby with prolapsed discs! Did make two tries and scored one. Quite interesting as oposition were mainly made up of the local gay rugby team. We usually have beer's in the changing room, they bake!

forge197
    Free Member

Oh nasty and 🙂 at the second bit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Another First – Glentress’ is closed to new replies.