Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Investment Opportunity (Another CRC Voucher Code Scrounge) – Happy to Swap :)
  • Gee76
    Free Member

Hi

Just wanted to buy some nice shiny cranks n the CRC countdown thingy sale and wondered if anyone had a good voucher going spare that they’d like me to invest!.
    More than happy to pass back whatever I get in my parcel so might be a useful way to effectively extend the validity of your voucher if your about to buy but not quite ready… Or waiting for a rare CRC sale ;0). Think of it as an investment 😉

Cheers

G

skinnyboy
    Free Member

CRCL4XR6W5WZ

Its a mystery code from my last order a few weeks back, enjoy!

Gee76
    Free Member

Much obliged skinnyboy unfortunately its expired or someone got in there rather quicker than me…. Doh!.

Thanks all the same though your a kind soul.

Can anyone else kindly oblige at all? Maybe via email (in profile).

skinnyboy
    Free Member

I found another one

CRCL2DVGQT7M

be quick

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Pretty out of order to ninja a code posted at someone else’s request.

oldboy
    Free Member

I think the Mystery Codes are specific to the CRC account holder’s login, but I may be wrong.

Gee76
    Free Member

Oh dear, I must be getting slow in me old age. CRC site is telling me this one is no longer active too. Many thanks again for the offer of a code however.

Maybe they’re log in specific now although I’m pretty sure mates have used my codes ok in the past!.

I’d almost be suspicious that this is a hint I shouldn’t be buying road bike parts haha. To rub it in I just got one of those nice emails from crc taunting me to come back and complete my order.

If anyone has another code that might work I’ll try my best to er invest it still?

Gee76
    Free Member

Pretty please 🙂

nickdavies

Try logging in first – I’ve had codes before that haven’t got on at checkout but have then worked when logged in, codes from other people too.

Gee76
    Free Member

Thanks Nick, I’ll try again shortly. To be honest I’ve tried both logged in and out on my phone and on the laptop to no avail.

Praps CRC are trying to tell me something… Maybe they have a sale planned just around the corner haha!.

oldboy
    Free Member

I recently had a CRC Mystery Code which mysteriously(!) became invalid. Pity because I have £100+ of goods in my basket. Waiting for the next offer – soon I hope?

Gee76
    Free Member

Aye mysteriously happened to me too 🙁

somafunk

Same thing happened to me with a recent code voucher that i received with an order, I inputed the code with a further new order later that afternoon and it said the code had previously been used so i emailed CRC and got a predictably crap response regarding the fact that codes can only be used once before expiring but that failed to take into account the fact that i had just received the code voucher with my delivery that morning and i had definitely not used it.

So i spent the £100+ on an order elsewhere.

Gee76
    Free Member

Hmm the conspiracy may lead me to hold off too… Maybe fleabay will get my hard earnt instead 😆

nickdavies

They are getting pretty useless! I’ve got an order coming hopefully next week (says dispatched so fingers crossed for monday, but I expect to get it for Christmas)…

If they include a mystery voucher i’ll mail it to you, I am banning myself from bike bit shopping now!

Gee76
    Free Member

Cheers nick, much appreciated. Fingers crossed eh, in all senses.

Still not managed that trick of not shopping too much. Hopefully once I get the third bike and the wife’s bike where I want I’ll take a break… Mind you prob start on a build for the two year old then haha.

Gee76
    Free Member

Anyone manage to find owt down back of the sofa over the weekend 🙂

nickdavies

My order turned up today – a week later as usual! Containing lots of nice OEM kit – so it’s going back and ze germans have an order instead for the proper stuff at less money.

The tight barstewards didn’t even give me a discount voucher.. 🙁

Gee76
    Free Member

The swines. I was thinking of putting an order just to get a voucher and then submit another order.

As it was they also appeared to remove the price drop on the item I wanted before I anticipated so to add insult to injury the price went back up before I could click buy. Let alone even muster any discount.

Think it wasn’t meant to be… I’m sure I can do better bargain hunting elsewhere.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Investment Opportunity (Another CRC Voucher Code Scrounge) – Happy to Swap :)’ is closed to new replies.