Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Another CRC complaint thread
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

I bought a meta am frame last night, and then this morning I see they’ve dropped the factory frameset price to an insane 1570 pounds!!! I desperatley try to cancel my original order while I simultaneously scrabble to order a full frameset instead. But the swine had already processed, packed and dispatched it. ON A WEEKEND. I ask you…

Now I have to return it using their ‘returns’ process, which will be, you know, a slight inconvenience… And more to the point explain away the arrival of TWO new bikes… 8)

jam-bo

#firstworldproblems

Taff
    Free Member

They do work weekends. I sent an email to them late on a Saturday and had an email Sunday morning.

olixmb4x
    Free Member

not entirely a complaint, but just bad luck i guess, however i see that crc are cheeky in this way, for example they will con you into thinking something is really cheap on the product page, so you click to see the description and availability and find that its the ones that no one wants – ie the wrong size / spec for most of us that are cheap whilst the rest are much more

msjhes2
    Free Member

They may work weekends bit they have not answered the email I sent them this morning!

I ordered some running shoes earlier in the week and got an email last night saying order cancelled. No explanation as to why it was cancelled just says order cancelled.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’m not actually complaining, sorry, may have been too dry. I’m actually pretty chuffed. Their returns process is very good. Open parcel – find sticker – close parcel – apply sticker – take to one of the many special places – receive full refund.

By the by, meta framesets… bargain.

smell_it
    Free Member

Yep, last week the bastards made me buy some new carbon bars for £58 down from 199, they delivered them promptly and i fitted them last night and rode today in the glorious sunshine. It’s an outrage.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Another CRC complaint thread’ is closed to new replies.