Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Another bike stolen – from the woods!
  • chakaping
    Free Member

My friend’s Alpine 160 was nicked while he was doing a bit of trail maintenance near to Egremont in west Cumbria. He had put it behind a bush so suspects somebody may have followed him.

Orange (coloured and manufacturer) Alpine 160 18″, ti coil shock and white lyrik…

Please pipe up if you think you spot it anywhere.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

blinkin’ bears 😯

joking aside that’s a right bummer you’d think karma would have been on his side.

allthepies
    Free Member

He put a post up here yesterday.

boxelder

I let the local shop know this afternoon and they’ll keep an ear out.

project
    Free Member

Chav squirrels, thats who it will be,

This might sound harsh, but there’s a reason I don’t let 3 grands worth of bike out of my sight without it being somewhere secure.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

This might sound harsh, but there’s a reason I don’t let 3 grands worth of bike out of my sight without it being somewhere secure.

Boring.

flow
    Free Member

Unless you’re stupid

What’s boring about looking after the third most expensive purchase I own hexhamstu?

Do you think it’s a good idea to leave your car unlocked in Salford, or your laptop hidden under a pile of newspapers on the train while you nip to the loo?

I’m sorry this guy got his bike nicked; I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but really?

hexhamstu
    Free Member

What’s boring about looking after the third most expensive purchase I own hexhamstu?

Do you think it’s a good idea to leave your car unlocked in Salford, or your laptop hidden under a pile of newspapers on the train while you nip to the loo?

I’m sorry this guy got his bike nicked; I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but really?

Because you are that **** **** that comes out with that crap after the event. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Look how superior you are that you never let your bike out of your sight. I have so much respect for you, especially in comparison to the original poster. He is such an idiot for letting his bike out of his sight. I hope he feels bad for being so stupid, even more so than he already does.

Ha ha, have a word pal. I dont lose stuff because I look after it – end of. Putting my bike behind a bush would leave me with the nagging doubt as to whether it would be there when I got back, simple – and if it wasn’t there, I would actually feel pretty stupid.

Not being an arse, it’s just fact. Common sense can be much more useful than hindsight.

You seem a little tetchy.

RichPenny
    Free Member

It doesn’t sound harsh, but I’d question the relevance tbh. The poor chap in question has learnt today that expensive things left unattended can go missing. Quite why you think he might learn that from you rather than the loss of his pride and joy is a mystery 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Another bike stolen – from the woods!’ is closed to new replies.