Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Annual hate Christmas thread.
  • uselesshippy
    Free Member

Christmas is shite.
    Cheesefest is great.

ransos
    Free Member

Gunz +1.

Eat nice food, drink nice wine, exchange gifts with loved ones, go for a bike ride on Boxing day. Sounds good to me.

Even the long drive from my in-laws to my parents is ok, cos we do it on Christmas morning, when the motorway is completely empty.

marcus7
    Free Member

CG nah, what would be the point in that? merry christmas by the way ragardless if you are (or are not) for turning. Oh and i’ve yet to see any wise words yet just a lot of bog standard moaning which to be honest could have been cut and pasted from the forum at this time of year for at least the past 5 years!

rewski
    Free Member

Can the folk who adore the Xmas shite clear off to the other thread!

No way, it’s fun watching all you humbugs get all worked up, it’s like London 2012 all over again, love it, egg nog anyone?

patriotpro
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Member
    Funny how the anti-Xmas folk get shouted down on the other Xmas thread but the pro-Xmas ones gatecrash this thread to spout their drivel.

And your answer is to add further drivel – Brilliant that, well done.

PS – Merry Christmas 😀 XXX

marcus7
    Free Member

Rewski, thinking much the same…. mmmm egg nog, pass the tinsel, you can never have too much tinsel

zippykona

The more it returns to its proper meaning(ie a mid winter pig out)the more I like it.

irelanst
    Free Member

I think that ransos has it nearly right;

Eat nice food, drink nice wine, exchange gifts with loved ones, go and watch a bike race on boxing day. Sounds good to me.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Annual hate Christmas thread.’ is closed to new replies.