Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Annoying things at my local trail centre 3
  • qtip

I believe this is the correct title naming convention for if I have a mild aggrievance.

I just burnt my toast and my coffee is cold. I blame the Eastern European postman arriving with a parcel that I had to sign for.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Squirrels standing in the middle of trails. It almost went nuts.

fadda

At this time of year, I detest all the mud, and obstacles like rocks and roots that can get quite dangerously slippery.

“They” really should do something about it…

ajantom

Other people riding my trails. Don’t they realise I’m local and kind of a big deal on Strava.

kenniboi
    Free Member

You lot are so bitchy
    I’m taking up fishing
    Anyone wanna buy my 4 bikes?

bencooper
    Free Member

FishingTrackWorld, two weeks from now:

Annoying things at my local fishing spot
    That was really annoying, I was fishing away and this canoeist came paddling past, so I yelled “get out of the water!” at him. Then an elderly couple walked up and asked me how to get to the nearest bus stop, so I pushed them in.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Otters standing in the middle of ponds. It almost went damn.

leeerm
    Free Member

It’s undoubtedly polish at my local trails. People discard empty canisters of the stuff along with feather dusters.

bencooper
    Free Member

I’ve given up trail polishing, I was getting addicted – I’ve taken the Pledge.

Euro
    Free Member

I sheen what you did there Ben

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

leeerm – Member
    It’s undoubtedly polish at my local trails.

Worse is the French polish.

soundninjauk

Squirrels standing in the middle of trails. It almost went nuts.

Someone on a bike had definitely showed a squirrel who was in charge in Richmond Park this morning. It was still too 3D to have met a car. Still, serves them right eh? Coming here, living off our countryside.

wordnumb
    Free Member

What tyres for polished squirrel entrails?

scotroutes

Butchers?

Goldigger
    Free Member

You lot are so bitchy
    I’m taking up fishing
    Anyone wanna buy my 4 bikes?

Don’t fish in my spot, if turn up at my local spot and your their. God the post that I’m going to have to put up 😀

On the plus side at least the Europeans are more likely to get given directions at swinley if you Sell your 4 bikes.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Don’t take up carp fishing though, because Lithuanians (a type of Eastern European) eat carp for Christmas dinner, and that’ll annoy you.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Annoying things at my local trail centre 3’ is closed to new replies.