Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Anna Friel on Jonathan Ross right now.
  • plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Hello hello!

abbot
    Free Member

Alright!

jkomo

Hubba

Hubba

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, she still looks amazing. Will be tuning in to Marcella on Monday night.
    Funny, I still remember the day she first appeared in Brookside and I said to the wife, “Brookside’s looking improved!” The classic bury the old man under the patio storyline 😀

paladin

just saw her on ‘it was alright in the 1990s’ on more4 just now, on the scene from brookie

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Sorry wrong forum in my excitement…

somafunk

Inflated ego-led story alert ahead

She’s mates with friends of mine that are frequent visitors to their house out in Deia, he occasionally plays in the Pa Amb Oli band out there – infamous mallorquin band , last time i tagged along with them to a party Anna turned up for the weekend, she is indeed very-very lovely and a **** good laugh…have i mentioned she is very lovely?

true story bro….

I shall now go off and crawl back under my lowly council house rock. 😉

chrismac

I can’t watch. Anything with that tosser woss in it makes me want to vomit

jambalaya
    Free Member

I was always a fan, looking forward to catch-up

@soma – quality contribution 8)

Junkyard
    Free Member

I do miss the I would do her threads

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Not a single picture yet? Guess I’ll have to go and Google Image her myself then? FFS.

RustySpanner

Here’s a little song about her.
    And her first car.
    [video]https://youtu.be/ODYMBFKYpFI[/video]

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I still remember her getting thrown out of the Madison Square pub in Rochdale for being under age – an alarmingly long time ago now!

A friend works as a runner/roadie in the Manc music scene, he was working on the Oasis show at Knebworth (? Some festival anyway) a few yrs back and was at the aftershow party. Ms Friel was there and kept giving him quizzical looks. Eventually came up to him and asked if she knew him from somewhere, he replied she didn’t and she wandered off.
    A little while later she was back saying “I do know you, you’re from Rochdale” to which he replied with the line about her being thrown out of the aforementioned pub.
    She wasn’t amused, tried to have him removed from the party.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Ahhhhh good old Madisons – and the subsequent 101 bar!

(I know her Dad, plays in a band with a friend)

Bregante

I believe that the correct order was Madison Square, Yates’, the one by the car park next to the Town Hall – followed by either Dukes, the one by the bus station – or in the event that either of those turned you away because you were too drunk – Tiffany’s 😳

CountZero

Fond memories of Pushing Daisies, sadly ended long before its time.
    Gulp!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ah, Tiffany’s – with the ship and the revolving dance floor! Think I had my 18th birthday there

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Anna Friel on Jonathan Ross right now.’ is closed to new replies.