• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by tron.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Andy Coulson
  • kimbers

will he go?

personally i dont think so

it is amazing the the torries managed to find a dodgier communications director than alistair campbell

worse than an arsehole working at number 10 (arent they all) is the hand of rupert murdoch grinding the organ of uk politics

further to that hes dragging the met down even further, how have they not notified everyone whos had their phone hacked, surely they should be obliged to tell the victims?

vinnyeh

probably got some sort of hold over the party…

slowjo
    Free Member

Do you subscribe to the Murdoch empire in any way? I do my best not to but who knows where his evil empire ends?

The man should be ………. (insert word of choice)

vinneyh – hacked their phones you mean?

kimbers

i do everything i can not to buy anything from murdoch tv/papers etc etc

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

I read The Times and watch Sky.

They can **** the BBC and their compulsory levy in the street for all I care.

nickc

it is amazing the the torries managed to find a dodgier communications director than alistair campbell

They're essentially the same person really. Thing is, the kind of person you want running the comms at no 10 isn't going to be an angel by definition…This is why Malcolm Tucker is so believable.

he's not going anywhere. Yet

kimbers

well malcolm tucker was worth the license fee alone imho

bravohotel wouldnt know wwho we are talking about as hes too busy being suckered in by the murdoch bs machine

IanMunro
    Free Member

They can **** the BBC and their compulsory levy in the street for all I care.
    Good for you.
    I get all tingly down below just thinking about Fox news as the replacement voice of reason.

binners

Unfortunately I think when it comes to Media ownership, Call me Dave will happily see us head the same way as Italy. A terrifying prospect

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/sep/05/coulson-murdoch-phone-tapping

kimbers

pretty much the only thing id read on the times* were the hilarious berlusconi baiting stories, you are guaranteed one a week at least, its all hearsay and subtabloid drivel, but most amusing and if not true indicative of the real berlusconi, although italy is the only country in europe where murdoch hasnt been able to get in and build up his press monopoly, so murdoch wages war on him through his paper

* thats not true id also read the talkbacks on anything about stemcells or barak obama or cycling as they attract a lot of clarckson wannabes and right wing, blackhating, godfearing americans -very funny!

kimbers

maybe he will go after all

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/sep/07/phone-hacking-new-inquiry

apparently diana's squidgygate? phonecalls 'accidentally' intercepted by ham radio enthusiasts in the 80s may have been a cover story for notw reporters hacking phones back then

the peoples princess privacy violated by rupert murdoch, i knew it

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He will have to go eventually. There is no way he didn't know and condone the telephone hacking.

His denial simply isn't plausible.

vinnyeh

It will be interesting to see how long Cameron continues to 'support' him.

Will it be old Tory – let him hang on til a conviction is secured (if one ever is), or will he be allowed to 'resign, to allow the party to focus without distraction on the econoymy' etc etc?

Pembo
    Free Member

Is 'hacking' using the default PIN number that mobile providers use? If so all the papers would have been at it not just the NOTW.

tron
    Free Member

I'm amused to see that Keith Vaz is in chairing the committee investigating this. Does nobody actually resign and bugger off once they've been tripped up these days?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Andy Coulson’ is closed to new replies.