Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Android to iPhone
  • theotherjonv

Nearly time for an upgrade and I’ve had android since I’ve had a smartphone, but all my family, etc are on iPhones. So it might make sense to switch.

All my music, web stuff, etc is on media player, SD cards, chrome, etc. Can it transfer / how easy for a tech duffer?

And I also have an android tablet. How easy is it to run that alongside an iPhone or will I also be in for an iPad?

slackman99
    Free Member

Transfer is easy enough. I did exactly three same (android to iPhone) about 2 months ago.

Took me all of 7 days to then sell the iPhone and go back to android. Just couldn’t get my head round ios

ourmaninthenorth

Am contemplating going the other way, but too hooked into Apple (itunes, calendars, browsing etc.)

johnnystorm

No need to feel hooked in.

Google play music will put your music in the cloud like iTunes match. But does it for free.

Smooth sync for contacts app imports your icloud/mobile me contacts
    Smooth sync calendar does, well you can guess!
    Chrome can import passwords and bookmarks across platforms

No reason not too, especially as the OnePlus One is now £219 for the 64gb model.

For the op, what is it that you can’t do? Its probably cheaper to buy the rest of the family hi spec android phones than buy an iPhone for yourself 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Android to iPhone’ is closed to new replies.