Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Android market not working
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

Press on the app button on my phone and get directed to Google play on web. Can’t install anything. This is annoying because i have just had phone replace and now have nothing on it.

How long till I can use it?

bruneep

Google play Wiki info is now the andriod market, you need to agree to T&C’s to access play.

working fine here.

JonBoy
    Free Member

Logged in online on phone and pc and still nothing. The app just directs me straight to the web site. Am I being just thick?

joao3v16
    Free Member

This is annoying because i have just had phone replace and now have nothing on it

🙄

I believe you want the first-world problems thread …

I’ve just spoken to a starving African child about this dilemma and they genuinely couldn’t understand how life could get any worse.

JonBoy
    Free Member

At least someone is on my side.

bruneep

I’ve just spoken to a starving African child about this dilemma and they genuinely couldn’t understand how life could get any worse.

£1 in my pocket goes into in a charity tin for starving kids if you can prove you did. Otherwise I call liar.

have you selected the correct phone? I have a choice of 2 handsets on my play account due to getting my handset replaced. have you rebooted it since adding sim card?

DrP

download the play apk, then install it. It’s the ‘same’ as market (same look etc), but there you go….

DrP

JonBoy
    Free Member

All sorted. The accept screen would come up for a split second then would re direct. I managed to press accept and now all working. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Android market not working’ is closed to new replies.