Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Android email apps – what are the cool kids using? Any with images in signatures
  • geoffj

I’m having a dabble with a Moto 4G with a view to becoming Apple-less, what email apps are folk using?
    Also any decent calendar apps too?

Ta

atlaz
    Free Member

images in signatures… burn him!

Drac

what are the cool kids using?

iPhones.

muggomagic

what are the cool kids using?

Whatsapp

Cloud magic for email is meant to be good, I tend to just use the gmail app personally as I use gmail accounts. Sunrise is a really nice calendar app.

JohnnyPanic

I guess the cool kids aren’t using K9 then.

Houns

Erm, gmail?!

Cougar

I use the official apps for Gmail and Hotmail (Outlook.com). Works well.

I can’t imagine a situation where I’d want images in signatures, sorry. Far as I’m concerned it all when wrong when we started having proportional fonts.

Grid Calendar is my weapon of choice.

geoffj

Images aren’t my choice – just towing the corporate line for a client.
    (Just following orders 🙂 )

Cougar

Grid Calendar.

The config screen is a bit lumpy, but get it set up properly and it’ll break your head coming from iPhone.

thepurist

Maildoid and aquamail seem to be 2 apps that are quite rich in features – aquamail needs paying for before you can mess with the sig, not sure about maildroid.

CraigW
    Free Member

K9-Mail is very good, and free/open source. Plenty of options to configure, it works well if you have multiple IMAP folders etc. Though don’t think it can do images in signatures.

For calendar, aCalendar is nice. The free version works fine for me.

jam-bo

Images aren’t my choice – just towing the corporate line for a client.

Then get the exchange server to do the work. Ours appends the official footer to every email sent to the outside world.

eskay

I use business calendar pro for a calendar app.

I can’t see any reason not to use gmail. Phone is always in sync with laptop to the point of, if writing on one, it appears as a draft on the other.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Android email apps – what are the cool kids using? Any with images in signatures’ is closed to new replies.