Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Android – best spec for sensible money?
  • reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

A3 2017 here sim free.Paid £250 and is very good. Feels like a premium phone and performs well Waterproof, sensible size and has fingerprint recognition security.

Del

6 months in to a moto g5 – the one with 3gb of ram from amazon. coming from an z3 compact. it’s a great phone, snappy performance and robust too. basically stock android. it’s running 7, unknown if it will go to 7.1 or straight android o.
    have to say i am very pleased with it, particularly for the money. if i was going to be fussy i’d like it to be 15mm shorter.
    samsung were also in the running but have a shit rep for updating phones and adding bloat.

toby1

There’s an outlet on ebay called xs items, recently (4 months ago) picked up the S7 for my wife after she washed my old OnePlus she was using. It’s been perfect and she’s really pleased with the camera (she’s a pretty decent photographer). It was about £150 less than retail and came in a shabby box, phone itself was mint though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Have an s7, great phone. But yiur deal sucks a bit. Get on u switch to check the best deals.

chakaping
    Free Member

Have you done the sums on paying monthly for the phone vs buying handset outright? Just asking as price seems to be an issue.

I usually pay £200-300 for a Nexus handset then £10 a month for calls/data.

Keeping phone for about 2 years, that saves a couple of hundred or so.

allfankledup

Got the daughter a moto c from tesco recently – £80, decent enough spec, £5 per month for calls and data etc.
    buttons….

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Android – best spec for sensible money?’ is closed to new replies.