Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 'Andlebars
  • flyingmonkeycorps

Before I plump for a set of FatBars is there anything else super good or super bargainous out there? Budget is whatever the Renthals cost, so about 50-60 quid tops I reckon.

momo

Quite like the nuke proof warhead I have on my FS, replaced a set of fat bars when I shifted them to the HT. Lighter than the Renthals and only £30 from eBay.

spawnofyorkshire

I’ve been very pleased with my On one knuckleball carbon jobbies. They are on at £40 at the moment which is a bloody bargin
    http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/HBOOKNUCK/on-one-knuckleball-carbon-handlebar

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

+1 for knuckleballs.

jonnym92

Burgtec Ridewides, got them discounted at Fort Bill but they are awesome, think they’re £60 online.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

[Hijack} I’ve a pair of Nukeproof Warhead Flatbars a couple of rides old for sale, and also a set of Fatbars for sale too if either are any use? [Hijack]

Northwind

RSP Ego are super bargainous, really impressed with mine.

ads678

Another vote for RSP Ego’s. Lovely bars.

craig24
    Free Member

Knuckleballs always get good reviews, tempted to give some ago myself.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Got a set of chewy Knuckleball bars here ready to fit, too tempting at 40 squids.

flyingmonkeycorps

Cheers dudes – drop me a line with info on the Fatbars if you like Teetosugars, though I’m paranoid about second hand bars (need to be around 20-30mm rise too, I’m not keen on flat bars – in fact I have some El Guapos I should get rid of).

Seems like carbon is popular with a lot of folk – I ran an Easton MonkeyLite (or something, it was a DH carbon jobbie) for ages and it was ace, but having seen a couple of alu bars bend in crashes I’m afeared that a carbon bar might’ve shattered on a similar impact – am I being daft? The RSP and the Knuckleball both fit the bill in terms of shape and width.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘'Andlebars’ is closed to new replies.