• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by wool.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Andalucian Cycling Experience
  • bavariangaz
    Free Member

Has anyone used the Andalucian Cycling Experience for a mountain biking holiday? If so, would you use them again?
    Any other suggestions for mtb holiday companies more than welcome.
    Looking to get away the end of June for a week.
    Cheers!!

justridemtb
    Free Member

Used them for a family cycling holiday a few years ago. They were excellent. Beautiful part of the world. Highly recommended

FuzzyWuzzy

Have used them for road training camps and it’s a good set-up, I’m tempted to go back there MTBing at some point but I think it would be more geared to the XC side of things so depends what you’re looking for. I’d also think twice about end of June – I went to Granada MTBing once in July (not that far from ACE) and it was crazy hot.

wool

Ciclo Montania very good that’s all.

bavariangaz
    Free Member

I was conscious about the weather (being too hot), but I have the time booked off work already and can’t change it. So unfortunately will have to live with it…Least it won’t be raining which will be a nice change.
    Just looking at Ciclo Montana now

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Ciclo have the Swedish Ladies netball team stay there, which is a bonus, but I always miss them by a week , when I go……….

bavariangaz
    Free Member

Ciclo Montana have no dates when I can go, however… Knowing that the netball team stay there I may try and change!!
    Anybody have any other recommendations?

FuzzyWuzzy

Ride Sierra Nevada is who I went MTBing in Spain a couple of times with, enjoyed it (despite the heat the first time and cracking a rib on the penultimate day the second time). Went with a few mates though so we were able to largely dictate the pace and technicality of the riding, not sure if it would work as well just doing it solo (especially if there’s big personalities in the group wanting to do lots of stuff outside your comfort zone), they seem to have more guides now though. Csilla’s packed lunch sandwiches are legendary to…

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Based right on the beach so in June finish off the ride with a cooling swim in the Med.
    Stunning singletrack rides with plenty of bus uplift during the day & fun après-bike on the coast at night.
    Just 520 Euros for a packed week!
    http://www.sierramtb.com fantastic biking since 1992

singlespeedstu

We’ve missed the Swedish Ladies netball team twice by a week too.
    We soon got over it though when we found out we were the best guests they’d had that week.
    I don’t know how they do it for the money.

wool

How do Ciclio do it for the money !!? It’s going to be my 4th trip this year.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Andalucian Cycling Experience’ is closed to new replies.