Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • And this is why you leave the toliet lid up….
  • MoreCashThanDash

LittleMissMC went to bed last night complaining of feeling sick.

About an hour later we heard the sound of footsteps rushing to the bathroom, followed by a plaintive cry of “Muuuuum!”

Bless her, she’d made it down out of her cabin bed, out of her room, along the landing, into the bathroom and to the toilet but was a fraction too late to get the loo seat up in time.

The splatter pattern was absolutely amazing!

Luckily she seems a lot better this morning. I’m off work today to keep an eye on her, do a LOT of washing and hunting down stray splashes of vomit amongst the pipework behind the toilet. 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

Yep, bloody annoying when a stray woman makes it into my house and leaves the seat down. So inconsiderate 🙂

gonzy
    Free Member

at least its only vomit OP 😉

martinhutch

MoreDashThenSplash eh?

TBH, just be thankful it didn’t hit the carpet. You’ll never quite get the smell out of that!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Try dealing with a 17 YOs alcohol filled spume on a hot summers morning. Urgh.

globalti
    Free Member

I hope it’s not Norovirus? ‘Cos if it is, you’ve got it now.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Mmm, bet that smelt nice when the heating kicked in this morning!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Yeah? our little miss didn’t bother with the toilet. just came into our bedroom to say “I feel bllllluurrrggh”.
    After having climbed into bed between us.
    In her 20’s now and still not allowed to forget it.

cranberry
    Free Member

Try dealing with a 17 YOs alcohol filled spume on a hot summers morning. Urgh

Why would *you* be dealing with it? – clearing up your own vomit whilst drunk/hungover is a _very_ good teaching tool.

MoreCashThanDash

Our eldest was about 18 months old when his mum picked him up, gave him a cuddle and he threw up right down her cleavage…. 😆

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

When youngest SBH was around 18months I got home from work around 2am after a very long day, she was standing up in her cot. I went in to settle her down and whilst kneeling down to talk to her she barfed on my head.

When I was about 13yo I came home from the last day of school before Xmas and having spent the day at my mates eating chocolate went to bed early feeling ill. A while later I awoke in my loft bed knowing I had to puke but I couldn’t get the floor hatch open in my very weakened state. Cue my dad climbing the loft ladders under the hatch just in time for me to barf all over him! Result.

globalti
    Free Member

I picked up Gti Junior and he barfed… right into the thermostat of the DeLonghi Dragon electric radiator in his room. There was a bang and a flash and that was that. So I went and bought a new one and just before I threw away the blown one, which had dried out, I tried it out and it worked perfectly. So that’s why we have two DeLonghi Dragons in the house.

zbonty

My mate popped round with his son last year. He’d had a big lunch and been flinging himself round in one those ball pits. One foot inside our house and mega barf all over the hall rug (which went in the bin)

unovolo
    Free Member

On several occasions I have had to cup my hands and catch my son’s vomit to save making a mess everywhere.

Closest call was at a classic car show, he had just been sat in a concours condition TR7, 30seconds after getting out he said he felt sick next thing I’m catching his vomit.

garage-dweller

Our eldest projectile vomited with zero warning into the kitchen door against a flat glass pane. The spray back / ricochet was unreal. I was holding him at head height at the time.

The only thing I remember that’s worse from puking is a fellow member of a yacht crew chucking up as we were all hung out over the rail 50 yards from the finish line. He was at the upwind end and got 3 of us accelerated by about 6-8 knots of boat speed one way and 25+ knots of wind the other.

I remember thinking “that wave was very warm and revolting, where did those carrots …. oh yuck!”

daftvader
    Free Member

Minivader did the same yesterday, made it all the way up the stairs but failed to hit the toilet bowl with most of it…. poor bugger… that said a day off school and he is fine, back to school tomorrow.

trout
    Free Member

Mrs Trout before we were married was out on her hen do and my mate was picking them up from the indian
    he was very into his cars at the time and mrs T knew this
    so even in the pissed up state she managed to vomit down into her handbag
    the first time , and into her bra the second time much to the delight of my mate but not her sister who had to clean her up

MoreCashThanDash

Mine has recovered now as well. School rules say she should be off for 48 hours but I reckon she’ll be ok tomorrow. She doesn’t want to miss the school photos tomorrow.

ravingdave

I remember being on honeymoon with the Mrs rave in Samoa. We had been seriously on the pop the night before drinking against an Australian and US couple. Needless to say the next day on bumpy roads in the back of a large American style minibus. She puked all over herself. But I found myself catching it in my hands then wondering what to do with it!

stuc
    Free Member

I was once designated driver on our weekly Saturday night jaunt to the highlights of Bromsgrove. When my mate kept telling me I could drop him off ‘just here’ I didn’t twig and said I’d drop him off outside his door. It would of saved him from hurling in the car. In fairness he managed to wind the window down halfway. But I’ll always hold it against him as to how for the next two weeks every time I put the window down then back up it brought up the dregs of his Saturday night out, smells and smears and all…

csb

Is this the counselling group? Marvellous.

When mini me mk1 was a few months old she was crying at 3am. I stumbled in half asleep and naked to change her on her cot top changer. Got her old nappy off and then her arse exploded beige liquid shite everywhere, dripping down my chest, peabs, family jewels the lot.

Dignity deserted me for ever more.

WillH

Earlier this year my eldest shouted in the night, I went to his room as he wa saying “Dad I don’t feel very bleurghhh…” I somehow managed to catch the lot in cupped hands, not a drop spilt, and thus saving myself having to change the entire bed. My hands did stink of sick all the next day though, funny how no amount of soap will shift it.

As a student, my mate once had a bit too much to drink and took himself off to bed, which was a in a room off the living room. Shortly afterwards he emerged from the bedroom in just his boxers, looking peaky. Then he started gagging and we all recoiled, realising what was about to happen. Somehow he caught it all in cupped hands, but then stood there looking confused. “Go and put it in the toilet” someone suggested. Now, the sofas in this living room were at right angles, and too big for the room. The gap between the arms, just above knee height, was about 3″. You had to lift your leg high enough that you could get your ankle through the gap. But he didn’t, and got his calf stuck. As he threw his arms out to catch himself he flung a double-handful of vom across the room 😕

CountZero

I hope it’s not Norovirus? ‘Cos if it is, you’ve got it now.

Been there, bloody glad the lid was up, pretty much all of it went into the bowl.
    From the door…
    About three feet!

gonzy
    Free Member

When mini me mk1 was a few months old she was crying at 3am. I stumbled in half asleep and naked to change her on her cot top changer. Got her old nappy off and then her arse exploded beige liquid shite everywhere, dripping down my chest, pantss, family jewels the lot.

i know that feeling.
    got 3 kids…middle one when she was about 8 months old did that during a routine nappy change…got the nappy off and lifted her legs up to slide the nappy out and…BOOM!! out came this bright orange/yellow/brown stinking ectoplasm…all down my front..jumper and pants were covered in her projectile poop…trouble was we were at her aunts house and i had no spare clothes…cleaned myself up as best as i could then drove into town to buy myself a fresh new outfit!
    eldest when he was about 2 was having difficulty pushing a log out…changed his nappy and i could see it just sticking out like a little turtle head…gave his cheeks a gentle squeeze and out popped out a monster log…thankfully it landed in the nappy!
    youngest one while carrying him around town…did a monster diarrhoea poo…leaked out of his nappy and through his clothes and onto my jacket sleeve…we hadnt brought any spares out with us…so we ended up buying him new clothes and nappies, wipes etc…my jacket went in the car boot.

all three have done the vomiting in bed…daughter once vomited all over me while we were in H&M

kids eh?

ferrals
    Free Member

I was particularly pround of the time I was playing the throw the baby up and catch game with my BiL’s baby, got bored and handed her back to BiL just as all the shaking led to its natural conclusion and she projectiled straight in his face 😆

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘And this is why you leave the toliet lid up….’ is closed to new replies.