Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • And so the conspiracy theories begin to form…….
  • bails

What a load of sh*te.

The CCTV was turned off six months ago, and the current head of the Met was in a senior position at the Met a few years ago. 2+2 = 2039587863479687

franksinatra

I saw one yesterday suggesting that it was all set up to stop the second independence referendum debate at Holyrood from taking place. More evidence of Westminster ‘raping’ Scotland apparently.

There was no YouTube video to back it up though so can’t be true.

chomp
    Free Member
    BigDummy
    Free Member

Oh, screw these idiots. Exasperating. 🙄

epicyclo

franksinatra – Member
    I saw one yesterday suggesting that it was all set up to stop the second independence referendum debate at Holyrood from taking place…

I don’t know anyone who would countenance even thinking that.

myopic
    Free Member

Guff
    Edit: Utter guff

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Batshitmentalist

devash
    Free Member

“Petty criminal seeks salvation through violent religious sect” is too simple a reason for some people it seems.

Matt24k
    Free Member

These idiots don’t even wait for the ‘facts’ to in the way of their stories.

xcgb
    Free Member

Well looking at the comments on facebook lots of people believe virtually all these events are staged…….

Cougar

The attacker was a 52-year old man from Kent.

Nigel Farage is a 52-year old man from Kent.

Makes you think. What are we going to do about the massive problem of 52-year old Kentish males?

jamj1974

Nigel Farage is a 52-year old man from Kent.

Makes you think. What are we going to do about the massive problem of 52-year old Kentish males?

I would have my preferences in the case of the named.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

What that is.

Is a load of bollox!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“The real-world events that often become the subject of conspiracy theories tend to be intrinsically complex and unclear. Early reports may contain errors, contradictions and ambiguities, and those wishing to find evidence of a cover-up will focus on such inconsistencies to bolster their claims.”[/b]

Why Do Some People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I saw one yesterday suggesting that it was all set up to stop the second independence referendum debate at Holyrood from taking place. More evidence of Westminster ‘raping’ Scotland apparently.

Terrorists now upsetting politics by using the butterfly effect. Commit an attack miles away to stop Scottish Independence. Genius

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Dodgy terrorist-looking Scots :

(I’m assuming English Islamoterrorists don’t feel that strongly about Scotland remaining in the Union)

jambourgie
    Free Member

Hang on,

Makes you think…

BoardinBob

Hyundai Tucsons don’t melt steel beams

gordimhor

Shouldn’t this be in the diahorrea and vomit thread.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘And so the conspiracy theories begin to form…….’ is closed to new replies.