Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • And my Boss says – you have two days to find a position in the company
  • rossendalelemming
    Free Member

And now i've finally had the real "Your Job is under threat", although the Twot still hasn't given me the paperwork as his PA is on holiday. He had to rush it through yesterday so that I finish on 30th September.

But since the original date i started this thread i've been planning for it. My Wife quit her Master's course and has got a job she really likes. So i no longer have to find a job that covers all the bills, I can look for the best option out there.

Of course i'll be cacking it come the 29th September and i've still not found anything 🙂

wwaswas

at least you know where you stand now and it sounds like you've prepared well for it. Having a bit mroe freedom on salary shoudl open things up on getting a new job too.

Good luck.

thehustler
    Free Member

What kind of work are you after, and what area do you live in? Friend of mine is the technical architect for monilink who do mobilephone banking stuff etc and in these tough times are actually hiring/recruiting atm

konabunny
    Free Member

blimey. welcome to the forum. good luck!

rossendalelemming
    Free Member

I'm an IT Manager (like 90% of everyone else on here )

Living in Rossendale.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Welcome to the forum. There seems to be a fair few more jobs about lately! Get looking and see what you could be earning in your next job. These guys obviously are not going to look after the asset you are.

Coyote
    Free Member

With Lemming-like tendencies?

Use the next few weeks wisely. There are oppotunities out there you just need to find them. Get yourself on Linked In and contact old colleagues and customers. Get your CV sorted now and get it out there.

Similar thing happend to me last year. After 14 years I was out the door on a compromise deal. Took me 6 months to get back in work.

Good luck and stay positive.

Oh and get legal advice!

rossendalelemming
    Free Member

Lemming – I tend to go downhill with gay abandon! sometimes still attached to the bike.

avdave2

i'm thinking of suggesting Reverse Cowboy as the position i'd like, just to see their faces

You'll need to ask for a mirror as well if you want to see their faces.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘And my Boss says – you have two days to find a position in the company’ is closed to new replies.