Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • An Endura – ing question of size
  • toxicsoks
    Free Member

Just got a new pair of Humvee shorts (large) which come with a pair of 6 panel liner shorts. The Humvees themselves are spot on for fit (as so they should be – I have some 3/4 Humvees and some Singletracks which are equally spot on) but the liner shorts, although labelled large, are a bit, well, snug to say the least. this is particularly noticeable in the legs around the grippers. I've never had this 'snugness' before with Endura liners – and I have 4 pairs – indeed, a couple of pairs have seemed on the generous side. The only difference between the new liners and my others is that the pad on the new ones is blue, where as the others have yellow pads.
    Anyone else noticed this??

Timmo
    Free Member

mine are a bit on the tight side aorund the legs too!

nbt

Endura are odd. I have some MT500 longs, I had to get a "large" to get my thighs in, but they're a few inches too long as a result. Tried some 3/4s, can't get my thights into the medium, they fit nicely in the large but everything else is loose and baggy. Odd, it's not like cyclists tend to have bigger thighs or anything…

hughjengin
    Free Member

Dont worry its not just you. I am 5'7" 10 stone nothing, with a 28-29" ish waist. Obviously I usually small sizing in pretty much everything. I bought some Endura Hummvees last year and even the medium, cuts off my circulation !!! Who the heck are they marketing the small size at !! 😯

Adders69
    Free Member

So Endura are inconsistent both ways round – I'm a Medium all-day-long, but needed to drop down to a Small in a pair of Zyme 3/4 length shorts. Hmmm

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Yep, I find the inners too tight, the shorts are baggy but I've lost weight but the inners are still too tight, I sometimes wear them under other shorter shorts so try to pull the lower legs up and they really cut in, even the XL have a diameter of just over 14 inches which is more like my arm size!

Anyone managed to stretch or loosen them up a bit somehow, it's the elastic part that is too tight? Probably made in Vietnam where everyone's small anyway?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘An Endura – ing question of size’ is closed to new replies.