• This topic has 96 replies, 75 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)
  • Amy Winehouse dead.!
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Maybe she should of gone to rehab after all.

allthepies
    Free Member

Sad waste of a life.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Yup say what you like she was a talent when she was on form.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Her Mum was right then.

trailmonkey

really sad news. obviously a really troubled soul.

a huge talent that produced the seminal pop album of the noughties.

r.i.p

donsimon
    Free Member

A sad loss.

bigbloke
    Free Member

A ridiculous waste of life, a real shame.

racefaceec90

haven’t really listened/know much about her to be honest,but am sorry to hear of her death.she could definitely sing from what i have heard.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

The was a sad inevitability to it.

Couldn’t stand the noise she made, though.

yunki
    Free Member

That is a crying shame..
    a young misguided talent way off the rails..

I’m gutted

Houns

Ah well

iDave
    Free Member

What’s for tea?

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Any bets on Pete Docherty following before Dec 31st?

ton

a lot of young people died in norway today.
    they unlike ms winehouse did not have a choice………… 🙁

grievoustim
    Free Member

27, she’s joined ‘that stupid club’. So sad.

Klunk
    Free Member

another member of the 27 club

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

a lot of young people died in norway today.
    they unlike ms winehouse did not have a choice…………

Too true.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Maybe the outcome will serve as a warning.

project
    Free Member

ton – Member
    a lot of young people diedwhere murdered in norway today.

Posted 3 minutes ago # Report-Post

Fixed it for you,sadly some so called celebrity gets space in the papers, while the young people who died will be forgotten on monday by the papers, im just waiting for some news reporter to say there where no uk citizens killed, (so that makes it ok then).

jedi

so sad, her dad doesn’t even know yet 🙁

my thoughts for the people of norway too

kevin1911

Yet another talented but troubled musician dead at that same age of 27. What is it about being 27 that makes these people implode?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Drugs are bad. Shame, poor lass.

rossi46
    Free Member

See- drugs ARENT cool kids!

She hit the self destruct button a long time ago, so im not really surprised. Still a shame though.

yunki
    Free Member

I think that depends entirely on what an individual actually believes their choices to be..

RichPenny
    Free Member

Shame, she managed to produce some great music in her short career though.

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

I thought the BBC footage looked familiar.

It’s right around the corner from me!

To think she was living there all along…the mind is well and truly boggled.

duckman

Drugs being a choice or not,she was somebody’s bairn.Parents,siblings etc world will have fallen in. RIP

juiced
    Free Member

RIP Amy. 😥

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I walked past her place at midday today. Sad waste. But she was on the self destruct path a long time ago. She had talent though, compared to a lot of the talentless shite around these days.

emma82
    Free Member

Very sad, kinda where I thought Britany spears would end up to be honest but thankfully pulled herself back. Seen some very cruel Facebook comments already and to be honest, I think it’s un-called for. A life lost is a devestating loss to some one, regardless of however we decide to judge that loss of life. It’s very sad either way, her life wasn’t worth anymore or less than those tragically taken in Norway, is all very, very sad. She quite clearly had some serious issues and just couldn’t get the right help and care in time, no happy healthy soul does that to themselves and people would do well to remember that 🙁

Bunnyhop

What a waste of a young life with so much talent.

It’s sad the why that news travels so fast today, maybe some of us actually found out before her family and close friends.

MSP

It was here addictions that kept her in the news, without them she would have faded away long ago. Her talent was overstated, she was at best an average songwriter and a pretty poor singer.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Very sad.
    I didn’t think much of her “talent”. I thought she was a waster.

But she was obviously a self destructive troubled soul.

RIP

SB

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’s sad to see anyone die young. The people who lead her down that path have a lot to answer for.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Very sad. I feel gutted. Her dad was always on the Robert Elms show and always seemed so proud. I remember the time the two of them did the Listed Londoner segment together.
    To the people out there who are saying mean things about her, shame on you! She was somebody’s daughter. Have a little respect for a lost human life!
    And the dead in Norway are not in the same league. That is utterly terrible. RIP

chomp
    Free Member

totally inevitable and not a big deal (Amy, not the atrocities going on elsewhere in the world at the moment).

she did 1 half decent album, and going on recent form there was little chance the next one being a classic. she deserves no more tears than any of the other deaths from drugs that happend today. Hopefully the pics of her looking a right state that are probably going to in the papers tomorrow will steer some people away from a life of druggery. At least that way she will do some good in death

(her mum sounded like she’d come to terms with the fact it was on the cards, but still no doubt a sad time for her family. no one else needs to be depressed tho)

mintimperial

Very sad; she had an amazing voice and I genuinely expected great things of her when she first showed up. A tragic waste.

I’m over it

Rockape63
    Free Member

Whether you liked her music or not , she was a hugely talented singer but was flawed in her personality.

Great waste sadly!

Rubber_Buccaneer

iDave – Member

What’s for tea?

Whatever the **** I like, no fad diets here.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Amy Winehouse dead.!’ is closed to new replies.