• This topic has 33 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by grum.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • american tweets…. i am disappoint
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/

NSFW if you’re in an office where reading the racist idiot presumptions of americans isn’t entirely appropriate

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and that is why we don’t need gun control in the US maybe they will take care of themselves.

In the end the bigger the melting pot the country is the more racist it is

philconsequence
    Free Member

i kinda get what you’re saying, however i’m predicting someone will read that and jump to the conclusion you want an all white country, blacks in another country and so forth.

Lifer
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member

Looking at those tweets I’d say intelligence is a bigger factor.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yep, probably one from America…

Same in Oz some days it’s hard to think most of the population are immigrants…

bunch of *************

AlexSimon

Blimey – I really shouldn’t read stuff like that.

Edited to say what I meant instead of the complete opposite!

DezB
    Free Member

That blog is stunning.

neninja
    Free Member

So about 20 or 30 idiots tweeting rubbish from a country with a population of over 300,000,000. Hardly tarnishes a nation does it?

peterfile
    Free Member

An actual elected official’s campaign slogan…

Drac

Seen same on UK tweets and Facebook about the bombings.

stewartc
    Free Member

Ive see worse and not from just Americans, anyway not all tweets are bad…..
    50 funniest tweets

Crafty edit for wwaswas

wwaswas

I’m not reading anything ‘humorous’ that has a url ending with ‘period’.

DezB
    Free Member

Me: Your shoes are on the wrong feet.
    4yo: ..
    Me: ..
    4yo: ..
    Me: ..
    4yo: I don’t have any other feet..
    Me: Fair enough.

hugor
    Free Member

You’re more than welcome to leave Oz any time. Its not like we’re short of whinging arrogant self-righteous Poms.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well that helped you and your country look good 🙄

could not read all of that and not sure why you shared Phil. WHy Phil some dicks are being dicks.

TBH the more militant [ I mean hate filled loons] have more in common with each other than the vast majority of us in the middle whos just sit here shaking our heads in disbelief at their reaction

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Actually, the American’s do do stuff better than everyone else, don’t they?

Have to say the N Korean stuff was quite funny you could just about subsitute N Korea for Unicorns for all the relevance it has.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Perhaps they should just close America’s borders, everyone who wants to stay there fine, everyone else OUT!
    Leave them to their own devices for 10 years, nobody in or out. No imports, no exports, nothing. See if theres anything left at the end.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m guessing those “tweeters” might be having a word with themselves if it turns out to be the responsibility of a second Timothy McVeigh…

bencooper
    Free Member

I’m guessing those “tweeters” might be having a word with themselves if it turns out to be the responsibility of a second Timothy McVeigh…

Nah, they’ll just say that whoever did it was a front for the CIA/NSA/UN.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

😆

Lifer
    Free Member

Alex Jones has beaten you to it!

wrecker
    Free Member

Its not like we’re short of whinging arrogant self-righteous Poms.

You ARE whinging arrogant self-righteous Poms. With good sun tans 😉

Dark-Side

You ARE whinging arrogant self-righteous Poms. With good sun tans

And a criminal record, if we are doing stereotypes hugor.

bencooper
    Free Member

Alex Jones has beaten you to it!

Weird, he seems so nice on Songs Of Praise.

MSP

Is Alex Jones the NRA nutter, who managed to somehow achieve the impossible and be the biggest moron in a room containing Piers Morgan?

CountZero

hugor – Member
    You’re more than welcome to leave Oz any time. Its not like we’re short of whinging arrogant self-righteous Poms.

So you’re an Aboriginal native who can trace his lineage back to the dream-time, then?
    If not, then you’re a recent immigrant who’s just proved he’s a big a whinger as those he’s accusing.
    You’re obviously a well-balanced individual, though, a chip on both shoulders…

…IGMC. 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And yet America has elected a black president, twice. I’ve yet to be convinced that Britain is ready for a black PM.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

And yet America has elected a black president, twice. I’ve yet to be convinced that Britain is ready for a black PM.

White people are the immigrant race in ‘America’. The same is not true of the UK.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

White people are the immigrant race in ‘America’.

I see. Well it’s very impressive that so many of them have managed to get themselves elected as US president then.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Yet no woman president.

wrecker
    Free Member

We tried a woman, and look what happened there! 😉

White people are the immigrant race in ‘America’. The same is not true of the UK.

And Africans aren’t? (The clue’s in the name…..)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A quote from the time, it will be more significant when they elect a black president without it sounding like a massive achievement.

As for the the Oz thing, the locals are doing a great job of the whinging themselves. Did fancy getting some t-shirts done “Australian’s Boat people since 1770”

bwaarp
    Free Member

Isn’t this thread like me cherry picking various blogs from fundamentalist nut jobs in the middle east and posting them on here for whatever ideological reasons I might have.

Personally I prefer yank culture to everywhere except Europes and parts of Asia and South America anyway, I’d be careful about denigrating a technically secular country when there are a hell of a lot more ideologically corrupt countries in this world that are increasingly opposed to western liberalism.

grum
    Free Member

How dare people criticise racism? It’s just arrogant whining isn’t it, why not just accept people being racist pricks eh?

Re the OP – sad but there are morons in every country.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘american tweets…. i am disappoint’ is closed to new replies.