Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ambulance in Swinley tonight…
  • rewski
    Free Member

Looked like it was in labyrinth area, i hope they’re ok, that’s all really.

Aidan
    Free Member

I saw the ambulance pull away and head slowly towards the climb back up to the start of Labyrinth… Made me wonder if they were just scouting out the access for potential calls in the future.

But I didn’t want to give them 1000 lumens in the face or distract them if they were recovering a casualty so I stayed away.

I’d be interested to know if anyone had the story…

thepurist

Made me wonder if they were just scouting out the access for potential calls in the future.

When they cleared the wide path out from the X roads at the bottom of Deerstalker/Babymaker I assumed that was to facilitate emergency access – doesn’t seem much point to it beyond that.

martinh
    Free Member

I posted this to the other thread on the subject but shall repeat it here:

Just back online, ’twas me. Overcooked the tabletop and landed hard. Out cold for two minutes and can’t remember the crash, the period waiting for the ambulance or 1hrs riding previous to it.

End result 6 nights in hospital. Dislocated one wrist, broke the other into many pieces. Broke the radius in the arm with the dislocated wrist. Plates in both arms, plus a pin and screw in the right one. I’ll be off the bike for a while. Special thanks to my riding buddies who stayed with me while waiting for the ambulance during which I am told a kept asking the year, month and where I was

soobalias
    Free Member

healing vibes

boltonjon

Speedy recovery pal – sounds nasty

mandog

good to hear you’re relatively ok.

rewski
    Free Member

Ouch, that sounds very nasty, have a speedy and full recovery. If it’s any consolation you’re memory should come back, mine did apart from the point of the actual accident, which is no bad thing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ambulance in Swinley tonight…’ is closed to new replies.