Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Amazon Prime – any more free trials?
  • DrJ

Like a lot of people I accidentally clicked on a button to activate a trial membership of Amazon Prime. While I had it I quite enjoyed being able to buy stuff and have it appear next day for free. But I didn’t enjoy it enough to spend 80 quid so I cancelled.

Now I’m wondering if I will get another free trial (good) or if the traps they set to tempt casual clickers to start a trial will go away (also good)?

Or if something bad will happen (bad).

meeeee
    Free Member

what you can do if you have a yahoo account is use the ‘disposable’ emails that link to your account. Then each time you want prime just make up a new disposable email and use that to sign up to amazon and you will get a free prime trial available again.

mattyfez

Also, they seemed to forget me.. I got a trial ages ago, than youldnt register for another, then a few months ago, it allowed me.. think there was a good year between trials though.

mrchrispy

I accidental took up another trial before Christmas and forgot all about it.
    Realised when they took 79 quid from me. cancelled it for full refund with no issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Amazon Prime – any more free trials?’ is closed to new replies.