Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Amazon – Pearl Izumi w/proof gloves
  • matther01
    Free Member

1 pair large received today, another due tomorrow and also a small…so may have 2 pairs going spare…or 3 if the smalls dont fit either!

core

Large pair @ £12 delivered yesterday, all good, cheers!

ajantom

OP now selling spare pairs for £22 🙄

Gary_M
    Free Member

£22 is still a bargain.

Got mine yesterday. Thanks OP

ajantom

So he bought mutiple pairs which meant that others couldn’t, and is then profiting from said purchase.
    Might be a good price, but against the spirit of things IMO.

matther01
    Free Member

Ajantom – to explain (although I don’t need to) I didn’t purchase several pairs to intentionally profit. I bought 2 larges as I thought they would fit and at that price it would be crazy not to get 2 pairs.

I also purchased a small for the missus which happened to fit me perfectly for some reason.

So I could either return the larges or sell them at a small profit to enable me to purchase another set of smalls.

The larges are actually sitting at £93 on amazon not £56 so the two lads that purchased the pairs have saved potentially £71.

If I was that obsessed with making a profit I would currently be purchasing the 7 remaining pairs of wxb 3×1 larges at £22.80 and flogging them on ebay for £50.

ajantom

Don’t get yer bits in a twist 😆

matther01
    Free Member

I’m nae getting my bits in a twist…just putting the story straight.

Anyway, I may not even get the smalls as I’ve had no dispatch confirmation yet…so maybe I’ll be the one missing out (as the missus wont give me her pair!!) 🙄

bellefied
    Free Member

cheers Matther, mine arrived this morning – they are slightly on the large size, but not a full size bigger, just slightly bigger than I would normally consider snug – maybe this is why they were going cheap? but for £12 they are fantastic – light and waterproof and hopefully breathable – can’t wait to test them out! 😀

bellefied
    Free Member

actually just looked these up – they are made to go with a liner glove for when its v cold, so that’s why they appear slightly bigger – cool! 🙂

drlex
    Free Member

Thanks again to matther01; gloves pitched up here and look the business. Have already managed to spill coffee over them and they didn’t melt.
    If you’ve covered your costs in the classified, then well-played.

stevie750

Wore mine this morning and they are very nice, quite warm. Will be getting some magic gloves (£1 from the corner shop) to use as liners for the colder weather

Thanks for the PSA

karnali
    Free Member

got a pair of the 3×1’s for 17 in a small arrived sat they look the business, guess the very cold of dec and jan should test them out

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Amazon – Pearl Izumi w/proof gloves’ is closed to new replies.