Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Amazon – deliver to France?
  • tiggs121
    Free Member

Anyone know or have knowledge of Amazon delivering to France?

Trying to avoid hefty postage costs for Christmas presents

cheers

iolo
    Free Member

Just order stuff from https://www.amazon.fr/

orangespyderman

Just order stuff from https://www.amazon.fr/

This, but be aware that if you’re Prime on one country’s Amazon, you won’t be on all of them. But yeah amazon.fr has most of what Amazon.co.uk does.

EDIT : And yes, amazon.co.uk will deliver to France, but generally anything not available on amazon.fr is because it has some sort of regional restriction, which very often means amazon.co.uk won’t let you get it delivered to FR either.

Edukator
    Free Member

If you fail try Amazon.de. They deliver to France and are often cheaper than Amazon.fr, sometimes by quite a lot. The amusing thing is that when you get the package it’s from Amazon France.

andytherocketeer

Depends what you order. Electricals tend not to be allowed to be shipped from UK to other EU destinations, IME, and anything Kindle related seems to be banned cross-border. Ah the wonders of EU integration! 😉

I’ve ordered books, CDs and DVDs/Bluray from the UK site and they shipped OK to Germany, so I’d imagine France would be fine. But as above, half the time they actually ship from Germany (even the English version of books), and sometimes they give a courier shipping thing starting from Aachen airport. And sometimes I’ve had a single order (consisting only of UK English books) split into multiple deliveries all starting from different Amazon depots.

Stoner
    Free Member

^ + 1

I’ve ordered books and dvds from Amazon UK for delivery to France.

They are delivered in Amazon FR packaging, but they are the UK products ordered.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Amazon – deliver to France?’ is closed to new replies.