Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Amanda Knox – Guilty or Not Guilty
  • Alcopop
    Free Member

Guilty.. and i also dont think her looks deserve the foxy tag
    unless it was meant as sly,coniving,murderer…. then hey well deserved
    certainly an odd girl

RicB

The Foxy tag came from her footballing skills as a child apparently

Still all seems a bit odd, I'm sure there's more to come out in the appeal

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

full stop……… – Member

"From a superficial glance at the case I had doubt she was guilty – thats why I am surprised"

What an odd thing to say, do you have access to knowledge that the police, judge etc. don't. Don't know much about 6the case so I'm in no position to comment either way.

Why is this any odder than those who say she was guilty? I clearly state I have only had a superficial glance at the case so surely it is implicit that I have no special knowledge about the case. I was just suprised she was found guilty from the little I know. Answering the question in the OP

Come on – this is STW – surely glib superficial reactions are the order of the day? Or is it only permissible when you are on the "hang 'em and flog 'em" side?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

There is an 'Italian psychiatrist' who thinks she's guilty, so that's all right.

I'll ask my mate who is an Alfa Romeo mechanic; his opinion must be equally as valid.

gonefishin
    Free Member

Why is this any odder than those who say she was guilty

'coz she's been tried and convicted in a court of law?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Gone fishing – my initial post when I said I thought her not guilty was before the verdict. After the verdict I said I was surprised at the verdict.

I have great confidence in the judicial system there tho so am Quite happy to accept the verdict thaqt she is guilty

HTTP404
    Free Member

Knox also has to pay a sum to the bar owner whom she said was the original culprit. Why she would point the finger at somebody completely innocent is strange.
    The first guy to get banged up admitted to being in the flat at the time of the murder and said it was the other two. He opted for fast-track justice in fear of Knox and her boyfriend ganging up on him in court.

Little forensic evidence, huge amounts of circumstantial evidence.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Why is this any odder than those who say she was guilty?

Erm, because she has been found guilty.

StumpyBlurRider
    Free Member

Guilty……….an she's got AIDS.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

what the **** are you on about

zaskar
    Free Member

I don't know the full facts. So dunno!

anokdale
    Free Member

With Zaskar, dont know the full story but i guess this will run on for a while yet, the trial was almost two years.

Tragic for all involved quite honestly, she went there to learn Italian and she will certainly be fluent by the end of that stretch.

mt
    Free Member

Some thing does not seem right about the case. Will not be suprised if found not guilty on appeal. Workings of Italian system of law seems very different to ours (not saying better or worse). She has certainly been reported to be a strange lass, given what newspaper get up to she could be totally normal or an absolute nutter. Who really knowns? Am sort of with TJ on this.

mandog

I'd have killed Amanda to save Meredith. Meredith was gorgeous.

tails
    Free Member

sorry TJ wish I'd never started this. You make an innocent assumption as i asked and then get picked on because of who you are and the other poster saw an opportunity to beat you in a debate.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Thank you tails.

For the record. I thought she would be found not guilty from a superficial reading of the case before the verdict came out. When the verdict came out I was surprised she was found guilty but I am quite happy to accept the verdict as I do not know all the details and I do have confidence in the Italian justice system

nonk
    Free Member

bloody hell what a bizare response to tj's post.
    eh?

tails
    Free Member

bloody hell what a bizare response to tj's post.
    eh?

Not that bizarre, I started a thread before the verdict had been read out, I like many it appears thought she was guilty.

TJ on the other hand thought she was not, but stated he does not know all the facts probably because he often gets in debates often not of his making. On seeing this a couple of forum members see the opportunity to score a few points and challenge him. I thought this was a bit puerile. I hope that clears up my above statement.

atlaz
    Free Member

After Stumpy's post above I thought "Huh?" and Googled it (on the offchance it wasn't just random stuff) and found the following article:

http://www.medindia.net/news/Amanda-Knox-Says-She-Was-Haunted-By-AIDS-Fears-52893-1.htm

In the lead paragraph it has the oddest sentence I've read for ages..

In the initial days of her custody, she worried to death whether she had contracted the dreaded AIDS.

THE DREADED AIDS!!!!

Gary_M
    Free Member

On seeing this a couple of forum members see the opportunity to score a few points and challenge him. I thought this was a bit puerile.

Hope you're not referring to me, as I think I mat be the only forum member who hasn't had an argument with tj. I think you may be mistaking 'points scoring' with discussion.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Amanda Knox – Guilty or Not Guilty’ is closed to new replies.