Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • am trying to play an xbox game on my 360…
  • racefaceec90

basically,have gone onto the xbox 360 site.it said that in order to play old xbox games i would need an update.i do not have a phone line (no xbox live) so followed the instructions about downloading the update to a usb stick via pc,then plugging usb into 360 then turning it on.have now updated my 360,but it still won’t recognise munch’s oddysee (is compatible game with 360 i think?) have contacted the xbox 360 help team (via e-mail) but they have replied that i need to ring them (so that they can further diagnose problem/offer solution) as my phone credit is used up (won’t be getting any more until after thursday) does anyone have any advice,what i could do next to try and get the game to work? is a 2nd hand 360 (old style) with a 120gb hdd.thanks in advance 🙂

muddy_bum
    Free Member

Scrap that.

Others seem to get it working but the sound doesn’t work..

Cougar

‘s about the size of it. Lots of people complaining about sound issues, it should still *work* though.

Your best bet is probably to just buy an old Xbox (they probably knock ’em out at Gamestation for about ten quid these days) or buy it on Steam for the PC.

racefaceec90

that’s what i’m going to do i think Cougar.would like to be able to play pgr2 (just for the Edinburgh tracks 😀 and morrowind.cheers everyone 😀

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I was going to suggest a 2nd hand xbox when I read the OP. Cougar beat me to it 🙂 it’s often a ball ache getting old xbox games to play properly on a 360.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘am trying to play an xbox game on my 360…’ is closed to new replies.