Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Am I being unreasonable?
  • waller
    Free Member

They have a UK office. Surely they should be delving with this for you? Worst case scenario send it to them. They can then send back to Germany or whatever else is the case.

Good luck!

waller
    Free Member

Pulled from the bike magic website:

Canyon Bicycles have opened a UK-based sales and customer support centre.

Customer orders will still be supplied directly from Canyon’s headquarters in Koblenz, Germany, but all customer enquiries and after sales service will be handled in the UK. 

In the event of a warranty problem, Canyon will collect from the customer’s house and it will be fixed from parts held in stock in the UK.

The UK sales and customer support team can be contacted on 0208 501 2582 between 10am and 4pm from Monday to Friday.

http://www.canyon.com

Dunno if it’ll help.

waller
    Free Member

Ah… That’ll teach me to post after having a beer…. Just seen your other posts. 😀

patriotpro
    Free Member

😳

I think that’s the emoticon you’re after OP 🙂

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

So really, best advice to anyone buying a Canyon/YT/A.N.Other direct sales bike is to look at how much you’re saving over a similarly-specced model from a LBS, put that amount aside in case of having to send the bike back, fix stuff, etc. Then, if at the end of the warranty period you haven’t spent it, you’re quids in! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Am I being unreasonable?’ is closed to new replies.