Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Altura Attack( shorts/3 quarters) sizing
  • whytetrash

As above after a very soggy trip round Penmachno I’ve decided waterproofing my butts a good idea, these get good reviews but just wondered how they size up..I’m a 33″ waist and 5 11 tall…any help appreciated!

foxyrider
    Free Member

Chest size maybe helpful 🙂

whytetrash

ok Im 42″ chest… size 44 feet… and “dress” to the left :wink:how does my chest size affect short sizing?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Well if someone (like me) has a similar chest size and height and waist then they can tell you which jacket they have and fit. Only trying to help 🙂

BTW I’ll look up my attach jacket size in a mo. I am 6ft, 32″ waist and chest size 38″….

sobriety
    Free Member

It think that if he wears a jacket as shorts he’ll still get a wet arse, as all the water will come through the neck hole.

whytetrash

is it me?

sv

is it me?

Think he might be trying to sell you a jacket to go with those shorts you want 😉

I have a 32inch waist and have ordered medium, although havent tried any on.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Right I bought this last year:

Altura Attack Extreme Jacket Black
    Size: Medium

Fit perfectly – not too tight but baggy enough to wear 1 – 2 layers underneath 🙂

Andituk
    Free Member

Maybe foxyrider is a jacket salesman and this is a really subliminal message.

whytetrash

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! ok Foxy I’ll get one!

Andituk
    Free Member

Have you considered some shorts to go with your new jacket?

cp

I’m very similar dimensions to you whytetrash, and I went with a medium for the shorts. There’s a bit of adjustment either way. Really good shorts outright, but especially so for the money.

I had a jacket too, but due to my chest and shoulder size ended up changing it, but can agree with foxy – they are nice jackets 😉

whytetrash

Yep Andituk…think I may be tempted by those shorts…gonna put a post up for some sizing advice first tho :wink:..just wanted to know if they were a generous cut or tight…I am a broken man!

chakaping
    Free Member

I’d go for the large if I was you.

I’m a 33″ waist but bit shorter than you and I just bought a pair.

They looked big but fit good.

chakaping
    Free Member

Have you seen merlin are doing them 3 for 2 btw?

Rope a couple of mates in and get them for £33 each.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Oh dear – I didn’t read the OP properly – what a ****t – now I can see why the OP asked why chest size was necc. 😳

sv

LOL.

whytetrash

No worries mate!..has got a few people chuckling any way! yep doing the 3 for 2 thing…sounds like a large will be ok then…thanks all 😀

AlasdairMc

Large will probably be too big. I’m a similar size and find the medium too big, I’ve taken in the waist as far as it’ll go and would prefer them to be slightly tighter.

iainc

34 waist here and mediums are fine, slightly on the large size but with the velco straps done up full they are good

whytetrash

ok so I’m a medium then thanks again 😯

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Altura Attack( shorts/3 quarters) sizing’ is closed to new replies.