Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Altura Attack Extreme Zip Issue – Anyone else had this?
  • clunker

Only purchased the jacket in January and used for three night rides, went out with it on today and stuck it in the wash on my return. Just come to hang it up in the wardrobe and disappointed that two of the zips are stuck!!!

👿

Lummox

yes my pit zips on my attack jacket stuck then refused to re zip, despite me being very carefull they refused to zip together again, a wash sorted it though, my attack shorts hip pockets have just done the same though they again are a bit dirty so it's probably the same reason.

My personal experiences with Altura don't neccersarily mirror the magazines reviews.

stuartanicholson
    Free Member

Had a nevis jacket last year, front main zip and front pocket zip both failed within a year. Took zyro 4 months to sort it out…hence i wont be buying any more altura stuff.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

great – just got one

mine seems ok, I haven't washed it yet I have been hand washing mine without detergents it to try and look after waterproof coating.

Probably continue doing this with the odd wash with grangers to reproof now and again, with a tumble dry heat treatment too.

Lummox

mine has de laminated a bit too, as well as 'wetting out' despite re treatments. However it breathes well and despite a few big crashes only has tiny holes where i hit the ground.

I won't be buying another though.

clunker

Will be calling Zyro in the morning, will let you know how I get on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Altura Attack Extreme Zip Issue – Anyone else had this?’ is closed to new replies.