Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Alternatives to the aa(automobile asssociation) please
  • georgecats_0
    Free Member

As above, saw something on hr the other day, but can’t remember the name, ideally with breakdown cover as I found the aa one very good

deepreddave
    Free Member

GEM Motoring Assist. Well reviewed.

ninfan
    Free Member

saw something on hr the other day, but can’t remember the name

Autoaid?

Jamie
    Free Member

Autoaid here for 5 years. Never claimed, so quite happy with the savings.

thepurist

Looked at autoaid but for me green flag worked out cheaper for covering multiple drivers in multiple cars

CraigW
    Free Member

ETA, if you want something more environmentally friendly.

matt_outandabout

Auto aid, two drivers, two cars. Job done.

trademark
    Free Member

I’ve been a happy customer of Autonational (sister company of Auto Aid) for many years. £70 for full recovery options, and new customers get 15 months for the price of 12.
    For the Auto Aid membership, what limit do you typically need on your credit card to initially pay for a recovery? I can’t find an example on the website.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

Autoaid is no longer pay and claim. They just turn up and take you wherever you want to go if they can’t fix it.

trademark
    Free Member

Cheers wwpaddler,that’s great, mine expired yesterday so I’ll use Auto Aid from now on.

georgecats_0
    Free Member

Update….stuck with the aa, they gave me a discount and they are still offered good breakdown repair cover for older vehicles/higher mileage, thanks for the replies tho

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Alternatives to the aa(automobile asssociation) please’ is closed to new replies.