Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Alternatives to photobox
  • ebygomm
    Free Member

I'm wanting to get a photo calendar printed for Christmas. I'd normally use photobox, but this year I'm boycotting them for having a crappy website that doesn't work with opera – doesn't even let you log on.

Photobox's answer was

"Our website is compatible with IE7 or higher, Firefox, Chrome. You may try any of those browsers, which use newer Internet technologies."

Hah!

Anyway, suitable alternatives. I'm more concerned with quality than price.

GrahamS

I'm boycotting them for having a crappy website that doesn't work with opera

lol. "Boo! Your website doesn't work with my obscure browser, so I'm boycotting you!". Feel the nerd rage 😀

Can Opera display this?

GrahamS
    ebygomm
    Free Member

Masking as firefox or IE doesn't work.

I always wonder how much the stats are skewed by having to mask as firefox or internet explorer to view crappy websites 🙂

coogan
    Free Member

This lot say different

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

Either way. IE is utter guff.

Jamie
    Free Member

Just bite the bullet and use a diff browser for photobox as it is one of the best photo gift sites. Incidentally I use Opera to do my Tesco shopping as their website does not always play nice with my usual browser Safari.

ebygomm
    Free Member

I refuse to download a new browser for a site I rarely use.

My 5 year old laptop seems to be allergic to firefox anyway

fubar
    Free Member

Just bite the bullet and use a diff browser for photobox as it is one of the best photo gift site

I thought it was a really bad site…took ages to get my order through…very very slow…didn't recognise offer codes…(repeat process and suddenly it works)…

Snapfish was quicker (but not as many options perhaps)…I'd try Snapfish again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Alternatives to photobox’ is closed to new replies.