Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alternatives to 2.4 ust rubber queen
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve had some on order since November now, which I’d already paid for. Getting fed up of waiting so just wondering what might be a decent large volume ust specific with a tougher/reinforced sidewall. Mostly around the peaks.

I really like the 2.2 version on the hardtail but want something for the bouncy toy.

Your suggestions please.

honourablegeorge

Hans Dampf is plenty strong & tubeless ready, think it’s lighter than the UST RQ too – and there a “Super Gravity” version if you want it really tough.

Northwind

Does it really, definately have to be UST? Because otherwise, Butcher SX would be bang on. It’s not UST or even officially tubeless ready, but it works as well tubeless as anything I’ve ever used.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Doesn’t have to but ust specific but I’ve found them to be more reliable at lower pressures around the peaks. I don’t mind the weight penalty either.

banks
    Free Member

The new black chilli’s are just as good as the UST ons’s seal easy enough, can’t really tell much difference except TUBELESS isn’t in big letters on the side.

I liked the hans dampfs but they didn’t last long

matt_outandabout

Bonty XR4’s?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’m going with the rubber queens. Got them from Germany. Will be about 4 days where as wiggle have messed me about for 4 months.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Have you ordered them yet and are you buying a pair? I’ve got a single UST RQ 2.4 in packaging I could sell you. Run a 2.2 on the back for the win

Onzadog
    Free Member

I have ordered them. Dispatched already. However, I use rubber queens on two bikes. Might be worth having a spare.

How much do you want for it?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Alternatives to 2.4 ust rubber queen’ is closed to new replies.