Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Alternative to Sage Payroll???
  • smiththemainman
    Free Member

Hi all , just got my renewal notice from Sage, and it`s slowly sneaked up to a £1000 per year which to me seems very expensive. I only have 6 employees in the company all on weekly wage, only use Sage to calculate weekly wage and do the online submission. Does any one have any experience of either another provider or payroll administrators that would be better value for money? cheers in advance for any help.

nach
    Free Member

Worth asking your accountant. Mine does my payroll. Granted, it’s only for me, but it’s a fraction that price and I bet it wouldn’t climb much with employees.

Esme
    Free Member

Hi, Smith, I can recommend an excellent payroll bureau – ME! 😉
    esmeonabike at gmail dot com, for more details.

poly
    Free Member

If you aren’t planning to be >10 employees then HMRC provide free software that does most normal stuff for you. If you have people on weekly pay I am guessing there are no really complex benefits in kind or anything to deal with.

The HMRC software is actually nicer to use than the last time I touched Sage Payroll.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Cheers all for the reply, I will sort out in the morning once I’m back in work.

Esme
    Free Member

Did you manage to sort something out, Smith?

D28boy
    Free Member

Suggest you speak to Sage about this. I run it for a weekly & a monthly payroll of less than 50 employees and have their Sage Cover for about £800 per annum

Trimix
    Free Member

I use IRIS Payroll Solutions software.

Works really well, great support and cheap.

Way cheaper than what your paying. I run two payrolls on it for up to 50 employees. They also do P11D software and its all RTI sorted.

gearfreak
    Free Member

I’d be a second vote for the HMRC software, with a spreadsheet to record holidays etc.

jamesr
    Free Member

Mrs Jamesr does payroll. Drop me a line if you want the contact details.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Alternative to Sage Payroll???’ is closed to new replies.