Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • alternative to freecaster?
  • eckinspain
    Free Member

seeing as it doesn’t work…

lister

not just me then…my rock and roll sunday continues!

fbk
    Free Member

Is it me or is it REALLY stupid putting who won the event on the title of the highlights video on there!!!!

AND it doesn’t work this evening so I can’t even see it.

Grrrrrr!!!

stilltortoise
    Free Member

ha ha. Not just you fbk, although it was a nice headline

orena45
    B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I kind of presumed that you had to be paying for the best/fastest internet package from your service provider to watch stuff like that, certainly it’s been a no goer for me on my set up. Even watching last weeks highlights at La Bresse a few days after the race, it took about 45mins to watch a 12min clip on Freecaster.

SeanOrange
    Free Member

I’ve not seemed to have many problems. I watched La Bresse final last week & it froze 4 times on me but the rest was fine. Watched re-runs since no problem. I can understand that they have problems as broadcasting live onto the net is pretty new.

catnash
    Free Member

Here’s Sam Hill, I was on family duties when it was on…If the end of the you tube clip is where he crashed, how did he mis-judge that.

RoterStern
    Free Member

how did he mis-judge that.

Quite easily it would seem. It was a completely blind drop according to the Freecaster course walk with Mr Warner (incidentally a rider cased it right behind him just as he was saying it).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘alternative to freecaster?’ is closed to new replies.