Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Alpkit Balance
  • Merak

I’m needing a new waterproof, just wondering if anyone on here has one of these and what they perform like? Durability, etc.

stuc
    Free Member

Got one the other week but not needed to use it in the last week.

Seems nicely put together. Minimal really on pockets, just the two front ones which will also act as vents.

Im not exactly athletic but the cut is nice.

If its any help the other jacket I was looking at which is similar in price was the Rab Spark but I think this is 2.5 layer fabric whereas the Balance I think is 3 layer.

bails

I had a Rab jacket that was absolutely rubbish. Even walking from the car park to the office in moderate drizzle would lead to the jacket wetting out on the shoulders and letting water through.

I bought the Balance to replace the Rab when they were reduced a while ago and am really impressed with it. I even wore it in the shower to test it and it kept everything out. Just to be safe I reproofed it recently and it’s still beading up really well.

Merak

If its any help the other jacket I was looking at which is similar in price was the Rab Spark but I think this is 2.5 layer fabric whereas the Balance I think is 3 layer.

It is much appreciated. Ta.

Merak

I even wore it in the shower to test it and it kept everything out. Just to be safe I reproofed it recently and it’s still beading up really well.

Slightly mental that you chose to do that but I love that you did.:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Alpkit Balance’ is closed to new replies.