Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • All Terrain Cycles – Bradford
  • 2tyred2care
    Free Member

I’m thinking of buying some gear from these guys using their credit option so i can afford to get some better parts than my pocket will allow at the moment.

Anyone used them for internet purchases/credit and if so how was your experience??

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Spotty dog.
    No dramas at all IMHO..

meehaja
    Free Member

sound, but… My mate had some problem with delivery and credit. I’m not sure of the specifics but I had to collect the bike for him (given that he lives in portsmouth and I lived in bradford at the time!)

nice shop, friendly people. Worse case scenario, come and collect, Salts mill is a nice day out for family as well!

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

I bought an Orbea a couple of years go on 0%. No issues with the shop except thy said the bike would take 2 weeks to come but in the end it took nearly 8 weeks. Later found out the bike was factory built to order so not really the shops fault.

ton

good shop, good service and always massie amount of stock in.

just glad they are not my local bike shop……..i would now live in a a tent……… 8)

munrobiker
    Free Member

Really nice shop with nice guys.

Meehaja- was it a Trek, Whyte or another of these non-mail order bikes?

desburns
    Free Member

Rubbish good products but stuff seems to be cheaper on line(Their own online shop) and won’t always match price why not? Once went in for a cassette taking off as mate had my tool! They could not get it off after 20 mins! Bought the tool and went home and did it myself! Always have lots of stock in and nice building! Lots of staff but you tend to end up standing there and waiting! Could try harder havent been for a while so might have got better?

meehaja
    Free Member

trek road bike… that’ll be the problem then! If I could sy one bad thing about the shop it was them trying to sell my wife a “fast” road bike when she really wanted a Kona Jake (cos she likes my Jake the snake).

But yeah, nice place, didn’t even take the p**s when I went in to buy stunt pegs at 30.

muckytee
    Free Member

@ton they are my LBS, All terrain cycles comes up in my bank statements far too much

Staff there are sorted; answer all my stupid questions. Tarted the place up a bit recently, although still have to wait to be seen to, then again staff take their time to talk with you so…

Mugboo

Go for it.

Long established business (just having a refurb).

2tyred2care
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice – lots of thumbs up then 🙂 I guess they will be taking some, if not a lot of money from me in the near future. That’ll keep the Missus happy…..

jwmlee
    Free Member

Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Excellent range of stock.

Attempted many times to negotiate prices of larger items. Seem to have a policy of standing firm with the in-store prices which are pretty steep compared with other bike stores.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘All Terrain Cycles – Bradford’ is closed to new replies.