Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • (All) Mtb race timetable website?
  • yoshimi

Are there any websites that list all worldwide mtb events/races in an easy to read, well laid out format?

I.e. One website that’ll list out all the world cups, British downhill series, crankworks, rampage etc etc etc etc

Tracey
    yoshimi

Thanks Tracey – that’s helpful but still, you’d think there would be a market for some sort of complete worldwide MTB event aggregator wouldn’t you

mikewsmith
    Free Member

you’d think there would be a market for some sort of complete worldwide MTB event aggregator wouldn’t you

Market? How much are you going to pay?
    Seb at R&R has a hell of a lot of stuff up there (and what your asking for with the exception of rampage I think), after that have a look at the national federation sites as they have the affiliated races on. After that your looking at a big job either finding everything or getting everyone to mail in their details.

RoterStern
    Free Member

This is what I use for looking at potenti[/url]al races. It’s in German but lists all MTB marathons, road races/sportivs/brevets/24hr races etc. where no racing license is required mostly for mainland Europe but also some UK stuff and US.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘(All) Mtb race timetable website?’ is closed to new replies.