Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • All cat lovers with a facebook account! Please help!
  • orangina
    Free Member

I am volunteering for a fabulous cat rescue centre in Midlothian, The Lothian Cat Rescue. They have been nominated by Feel Good Park by Animal Friends to take part in a competition to win 5000 pounds. The competition runs out 2nd of September (it might actually be midnight tonight I am not 100% sure).

We are currently close second by a few votes, so if you could help push them to the first place you’ll have the eternal gratitude of the charity and their cats !

What you got to do:
    1) Find Feel Good Park by Animal Friends on FB
    2) Like them (though I am again not sure you might be able to vote without that)
    3) Click on the pic ‘Vote for a charity’
    4) Authorise the app
    5) Vote for Lothian cat rescue by clicking on their logo and then the submit button

This will work better from a computer than a phone, so I am told…

i promise you, you won’t be shit-bombed by adverts from anyone, we’ve voted all and nothing bad happened, only warm fuzzy feelings!!

SO PLEASE VOTE NOW !!
    Thanks loads x

dribbling
    Free Member

Cats are great; I’m in.

Sadly though, I’m not on FB, but will forward to my hundreds, dozens, 4 friends..

Ok, 2.

Ok, the missus.

orangina
    Free Member

Thanks, dribbling!! Maybe your missus got 100 of cat loving friends she could recruit to vote ;-)) ?!?

orangina
    Free Member

shameless bump

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘All cat lovers with a facebook account! Please help!’ is closed to new replies.