Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • All Blacks looking good
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Bit late I know but the All Blacks looked good against Australia last weekend. New Coach same old story, Dagg looked great from the stuff I saw. Dont think Wales will trouble them in the up coming Autumn games.

On the side what did that Northampton Saints hookes say about Mo Farah, lovely bunch of lads at the Saints 🙄

wrecker
    Free Member

……says the south african hoping to play for england….
    What a tosspot.

binners

I thought this was going to be a sort of reverse racist thread

loddrik
    Free Member

Rugby is shite

binners

loddrik +1

Pigface
    Free Member

You two, what are you like 😆

Scamper
    Free Member

Sod the internationals, lets get the Premiership under way first!

anagallis_arvensis

Henson will have the all blacks running scared. He’s a better ten than St Johnny according to Lyn the Lip..
    Didnt the saints reserve hooker call Mo a **** or something?

hels
    Free Member

Gavin Henson ?? ROFL. Although I guess some of the Muppets were quite scary, I used to hide behind the couch when Cookie Monster came on the tele.

Pigface
    Free Member

Shut out by the AB’s and a great performance by Argentina.

Scamper Glaws could have a good season Nigel Davies is a good coach.

anagallis_arvensis

Yep well done argies. In other news the world can stop trembling Henson has broken his perfect cheek bone.
    Terrible news about Ansboro too, broke his neck in friendly looks like no nerve damage though which is positive.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

In two minds about the Prem season for Sale – on the one hand they’ve just beaten Glasgow and drawn with Leinster, but it’s still a young squad and i fear Cipriani is going to turn into Henson 🙁

Go away loddrik.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

i fear Cipriani is going to turn into Henson

No chance.

One of them was/is a very talented rugby player who made a big impact in international rugby.

The other boffed Kelly Brook.

So, I suppose he won on one count at least.

Pigface
    Free Member

MD Ha ha I forgot you lot had signed Cipriani 😯 that will be errr lets say interesting 😆

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Depends whether Cips can achieve the heights of pee’ing off your team mates that the Orange One managed i suppose, so far he’s looking good for Sale but it’s a long season.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Muddy, I very much doubt he’ll reach those heights.

Oh, and he’s as much use as a chocolate teapot on the pitch as well, but there you go!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Muddy, I very much doubt he’ll reach those heights.

Oh you don’t say do you? It’s just that, like y’know, you’ve never demonstrated much vitriol for him before. In fact, there are few players that you constantly drone on about given the chance is there?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Cips, Richie’s Grey and Vernon plus Cameron Shepherd from Auz and Corne Uys from Falcons – christ knows how that lot are going to get on!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Richie’s Greay and Vernon

Now that’s good buying of players. Don’t really know much about the other two, I must admit. Gray’s a great player, and someone I really like watching. Sale seem to have bought cleverly with those two.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Plus Mungo has been great for the club, i was pretty suspicious of his commitment to be honest but he’s really knuckled down and become a stalwart.

And Basil as boss of course!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Plus Mungo has been great for the club,

Hell yeah! And the other way round, too – Sale have really suited him. He’s one of those players who just needed to find a good place to settle down (Like Bruce Reihana at Saints, I suppose!).

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

@DannyCipriani87 in case anyone wants to follow him. 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Think i’ll stick to the Sale website ta DD!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘All Blacks looking good’ is closed to new replies.